Witcher 3

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Witcher 3

Postby Lolzafish » Sat May 23, 2015 6:36 am

Anyone got it? Enjoy? Dislike?

I'm currently watching tru3's playthrough until my exams are over and I get it.
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Re: Witcher 3

Postby Coweetie » Sun May 24, 2015 3:59 pm

i would really like to play it, it looks amazing.
.....deviantart....3Dstuff.....freestyle.....pivot.....
Spoiler:

Life is a matter of opinion
CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Postby tenks » Mon May 25, 2015 8:13 am

it's good, it suffers from some console-rpg bullshit but the overall worldbuilding is amazing and it's simply fucking massive
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby Gary » Mon May 25, 2015 8:42 pm

just got the game. Gonna install it overnight and try it tomorrow.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Jojishi » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:26 am

I looks like an amazing game. Just sort of burned out on games at the moment.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Raymond » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Just got this game, so we'll see how it goes.

Edit: So my first impressions of this game. It looks amazing and lives up to its hype. The graphics are very demanding. I can't run it at max settings, hell I can barely run it on medium, which means it's almost time for a GPU upgrade. So far the storyline is interesting. I only played and beat the witcher 2. I didn't like the mechanics in the Witcher 1 so I skipped it, but it's not hard to pick up on the storyline. Whether you played the first two games or not, they do a good job explaining whats going on. And if they don't explain it as you play through the main storyline, you can pick up on a lot of stuff that happened in the last 2 games by reading every chat option each person gives you.

The game is fucking huge. I spent 2 hours playing it last night and I doubt I even unlocked 1% of the map. There are random side quests all over the map. You don't have to do them, but in a way the game forces you to do at least some of them to level up Geralt before he's ready to continue the main story line quests. I see no reason not to do them anyways since it looks like the developers put just as much effort into side quests as they did with the main quests.

The fighting is pretty much the same as the Witcher 2. No big differences from what I can remember. If you play the game be careful about how far you fall. There was a ladder about as tall as Geralt and instead of climbing down it I tried jumping down and took fall damage. So you can't fall very far in the game without it affecting your character.

I guess the thing I like most about the game and it's previous games is how it tells a story as you play it. It's not just a hack and slash game, there is a story that unfolds as you play it. I'm so hyped to play this game, and I've only had a small taste of it.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Return to Gaming & Computers