Hawken

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Hawken

Postby Omega » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:37 am

phpBB [video]

https://www.playhawken.com/

"HAWKEN is a multiplayer first person shooter for PC that places you inside a mechanized war machine on the battlefield of a dystopian world called Illal.
With strategic, fast-paced gameplay, HAWKEN features incredible alien landscapes, customizable and upgradable mechs, and dynamic experiences across multiple competitive game modes."

Gameplay?
Spoiler:
phpBB [video]

Hawken has multiple game modes from PvP to Co-op "survival" mode. It also has a very decent amount of maps. This game will make you rely on your team, whether you want it or not, it is a game that really promotes teamwork. Unless you're very good, going lone wolf is not the best idea.

The mechs in the game are varied and each has its own thing that makes it unique, the more you level your mech, the more weapons and modifications you get (even the cockpits are different between each mech).
It takes a bit to get the hang of how to play, but nonetheless it is a fun game.

You can also get it through steam.
OmegaOffline
Hymen Bustah
VIP

Re: Hawken

Postby Cheese » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:36 pm

I've played this before, the graphics are amazing and runnable, but i didn't know the game was still alive.
CheeseOffline
i'm nicole now
VIP

Re: Hawken

Postby Omega » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Yeah, they keep adding a couple of stuff from time to time. They are even doing some surveys to see what would be great to add.
OmegaOffline
Hymen Bustah
VIP

Return to Gaming & Computers