Gaming Screenshots

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: The Screenshot Thread

Postby Gary » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:35 pm

I didn't get it myself. Random guy gave it to me on the Iron Keep bridge for whatever reason, so I kept it. No clue if he got it or legit or not.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby socks » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:45 pm

Gary wrote:I didn't get it myself. Random guy gave it to me on the Iron Keep bridge for whatever reason, so I kept it. No clue if he got it or legit or not.

Set's hard as fuck to get dude lol.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Mitch » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Yeah i'm sure a guy wasted multiple bonfire ascetics and killed an NG+ phantom with a twinblade just so he could give it to you lol.

On a lighter note it's a p sick set, also respect for the Blackdragon Greatsword, i'm grinding for one now and i'm 14 scales in. If I ever decide to change my build and add the odd 3 more dex i'll probably fucks with it. Smelter p good tho because I can carelessly drop int/faith into pyromancy and still do fucking dumb melee damage.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gary » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Nah, Im p sure the guy was deleting his character and giving away shit.

And yea man, Blackdragon Greatsword is pretty fucking great. I made a new str build using the FUGS/Mastadon Halberd, and its fucking great. 650+ damage on each weapon when infused with fire.
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Mitch » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Infusions subtract from the weapons base damage and str scaling don't they? For a raw str build wouldn't you be better off without infusing?
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gary » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Yea, they reduce the scaling. But with the two weapons, I only had a base damage of about 590. With the fire infusion, I got a pretty nice 60-80 more points of damage. Probably wouldn't of infused them if I didn't stop leveling, but I stopped at 50.

But I also have this sorcery build, and it's complete easy-mode. It's overleveled as shit, but still

that fucking 1300 damage
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Mitch » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Yeah remember though if you add another damage type to a weapon it takes a second resistance into account in damage calculation, so you're not gonna be as consistent.

Moonlight great sword fucking fun weapon. Every time I see a battlemage build rocking this and some cheese shit like homing soul mass I let out a Katana tier sigh.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gary » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Yea, I feel bad sometimes because this build will 3 shot some people if I use Affinity, but it's so satisfying to kill someone in under 5 seconds.
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Mitch » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:52 pm

I feel the same way about stone ring, it's so dumb that I can go up against someone with the same poise and same weapon type and then turn a trade into a free win due to stunlock. Really compliments an aggressive playstyle too because I can turn a little chip damage clip into a combo just due to a half stagger.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gary » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Eh, I never really cared for the stone ring all that much. I usually always use heavier weapons that will break poise with one shot anyways, so it didn't make all that much of a difference to me. The only time I think I've ever used it was with my Dex Rapier build, since most people can poise through your first poke.
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Mitch » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:59 pm

I use heavier weapons too, if i'm not mistaken consecutive blows will deal less poise damage so it increases your stunlock time. But I might be wrong.

I use red tearstone in place of stone sometimes and some of the BS wins i've pulled with it are pretty hilarious. Also fuck you for using rapiers kek.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gary » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:04 pm

hey man, at least i'm not using jester's armor with havel gloves and boots with the monastery schimmy and a dark infused chaos blade
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Mitch » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:06 pm

You didn't specify that you weren't using crystal magic weapon and I really would like you to.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gary » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:09 pm

i am not using crystal magic weapon. never even figured out where to get it.
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Mitch » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:16 pm

I have it and I don't even know where I picked it up, it must have just been some weird shit I did during my play through.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming & Computers