Red Dead Redemption 2

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Postby Jojishi » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:05 pm

phpBB [video]

For the past couple of days, Rockstar has been teasing their newest game and now they've released a trailer. Anyone else excited for this?
JojishiOffline
Retired

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Postby Outdated » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:36 pm

I really liked Red Dead, hopefully this one will at least live up to the original. Wish the release was sooner than ~1 year though lol.
Firecracker wrote:Remember, movements aren't everything, creativity is just as important.

a.k.a. talkingcd

maybe I am
OutdatedOffline
Bot
VIP

Postby Gary » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:36 pm

Looks interesting but eh, I never played the first one so I'm not all that hyped for it.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Jojishi » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Outdated wrote:I really liked Red Dead, hopefully this one will at least live up to the original. Wish the release was sooner than ~1 year though lol.

Yeah, it was one of my favourite games from the last gen. Hopefully it releases in a year but Rockstar delay their games often, so it could be released in the first few months of 2018... Whatever happens I think it's likely it will live up to the original since Rockstar have a great track record.

Gary wrote:Looks interesting but eh, I never played the first one so I'm not all that hyped for it.

I felt the same way with RDR and put off getting it for years, but then I played it for a bit and ended up buying the GOTY edition. It's worth giving it a chance if you can.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Return to Gaming & Computers