Astroneer

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Astroneer

Postby TθPS » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Astroneer is basicly Minecraft + No Man's Sky but without blocks or fake promises, developed by System Era.
It's currently on Pre-alpha stage and released about a month ago, the game offers a sand-box, terraforming, base-building, mining, etc. that'll be very fun to play, especially on co-op. It's 20$ on Steam, i would say it's not really worth it to bought it at the current state(or perhaps you liked hilarious buggy game) but i'm pretty sure that it'll be more than awesome when it's out from alpha So i guess you'll pirate it huh.
Perhaps we could play together sometimes, nick is Tops620 i know, im not creative

http://store.steampowered.com/app/361420/
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops

Re: Astroneer

Postby Daniël » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:38 pm

This actually looks really cool. I barely ever play PC games anymore, but I might pick this one up.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Re: Astroneer

Postby Raymond » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Hey this is the game you picked out since you won first place in the banner competition. I'm glad to see you're enjoying it. I really liked Minecraft and I'm a big fan of space related games, so when you told me about this game it sparked my interest. I would like to test it out, but I've had bad experiences purchasing games that are still in Alpha or Beta state, so I'll probably hold off until it's released. I'm really excited to see what it's like though. You never know, it could become the next big thing that takes over Minecraft.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Return to Gaming & Computers