League of Legends

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: League of Legends

Postby Lolzafish » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:24 am

Plat 5 Promos:

Game 1: Got a DC

Game 2: Whole team decided flaming eachother was more important than getting Baron, letting the opponent just literally walk up to 2 of my team mates and kill them because they were typing.

Game 3: I carried as Sion.

Game 4: I carried as Sion.

Game 5: Another DC

you have been unsuccessful in completing your series.

thank u
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Mitch » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:34 pm

;_;7
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Pistol » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:34 pm

lolza ur shit, just carry bud thats what i do to get the elo and the bitches $$$
PistolOffline
VIP

Postby Lolzafish » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:40 pm

BUNNYFUFU BUSTING OUT THE SHEN SUPPORT

I TOLD YOU ALL IT WAS VIABLE
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Mitch » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:23 am

I just played a game where I literally LOCKED Maokai top after hovering Cassio for about 3 seconds at the start of my pick. Then I get into the load screen after some client lagg and i'm Cassio with Maokai runes and masteries.

Cmon rito.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Lolzafish » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:35 am

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends ... /202975020

:\

Ez, Kennen and Naut would rather stand still in base and flame eachoher than play the fucking game. The Kennen in Champ select asked me to go adc as I was hovering over Sion top. Then after the game he accuses me of instalocking ADC. How do these people get into plat? 84 CS at 27 minutes...

All the Top and Mid had to do was go even and not feed then I could carry since i was like 4/0 at 6 mins, something Morg and I kept asking them to do. but no, let's fucking tower dive at 10 minutes (Kennen) and then blame it on the Jungler.

I made 3 mistakes all game (the 3 deaths lole) and these guys just couldn't sit tight and get carried fuck's sake. I also have a 0% Winrate with Sivir :^) 0/5

every time I'm near plat promos or in plat promos shit like this happens
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Mitch » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:31 am

I'm never vocal about it but that's the only thing my team mates can do that will actually annoy me. Like if you fuck up and get firstblooded that's fine, but it's not hard to just STOP dying. Like even things like getting 100-0'ed under your tower are preventable. Like, just don't sit in a lane and fucking die over and over.

Why would Kennen go Spectres instead of just abyssal rushing from the get go if he was against Cass?
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Lolzafish » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:17 pm

yeah yeah yeah it's ya boi coming back in with that plat 5

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends ... /202975020

yasuo afk on their team so blessed

so in this promos:

loss

won because carried by rengar and lb

won because they had a dc

won because they had a dc

epic banter lads cool man
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Mitch » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:59 pm

wow cool wow gjgj
I got Gold 5 a little while ago so I guess my dick still smaller.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Lolzafish » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:37 pm

won 6 straight games since I got to plat V so I'm due a losing streak anytime soon.

also raka is fkin broken
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Mitch » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:38 pm

I mystery gifted myself reaper raka yesterday im hype af.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby qbeef » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Mitch wrote:I mystery gifted myself reaper raka yesterday im hype af.

pfft everyone knows order of the banana is the best skin. def not an impulse buy for a bad joke.

also i can't stop playing top. malphite gives me a massive jolly when you manage to get an ult on their entire team. what are some fun tops i can try out? (gonna try Δ ap shaco top later today (mm )
qbeefOffline
⦿
⦿

Postby socks » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:41 pm

brutel wrote:
Mitch wrote:I mystery gifted myself reaper raka yesterday im hype af.

pfft everyone knows order of the banana is the best skin. def not an impulse buy for a bad joke.

also i can't stop playing top. malphite gives me a massive jolly when you manage to get an ult on their entire team. what are some fun tops i can try out? (gonna try Δ ap shaco top later today (mm )

Illuminati Shaco is dope.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Mitch » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:45 pm

No it's fucking not, I had one in a game the other day and we basically 4v5ed, the guy didnt even win lane like that build should. We won the game but it was rough as hell. He still did pretty decent damage to champs though but I guess it's just a characteristic of Ap shaco, like of course it's gonna rack up some damage.

@brutel: If you haven't picked up Rumble and you want a really satisfying ulti well there you go bucko. Also order of the banana sucks my pee pee, I like Celestine tho. Comedic skins in general aren't really my style, i'de rather look dope in game than just play a gimmick.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby socks » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:41 am

Mitch wrote:No it's fucking not, I had one in a game the other day and we basically 4v5ed, the guy didnt even win lane like that build should. We won the game but it was rough as hell. He still did pretty decent damage to champs though but I guess it's just a characteristic of Ap shaco, like of course it's gonna rack up some damage.

@brutel: If you haven't picked up Rumble and you want a really satisfying ulti well there you go bucko. Also order of the banana sucks my pee pee, I like Celestine tho. Comedic skins in general aren't really my style, i'de rather look dope in game than just play a gimmick.

Dope doesn't have to mean good, i just think Shaco is a fun champion.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming & Computers