League of Legends

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: League of Legends

Postby XElite109 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:59 pm

man that fiora rework is driving me crazy...her early game is so piss weak and even if you get a kill is hard to snowball with scaling is pretty shit on her and you need near full build to get a powerspike.
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby Caleb » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:33 pm

They fucked her up? Good.
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Mitch » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Yeah literally AD Janna lmao.
I'm halfway to plat boys.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Lolzafish » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:45 pm

T O X I C B O Y S
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Caleb » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:39 pm

good thing riot uses their money to get their game's shit right
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Raymond » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:19 pm

I wish I would have took a screenshot of a recent chat in champ select before I dodged.

I had two shitty games in a row from players who just ran in and kept dieing, so I lost a lot of points. It happens, whatever. I queued up for a 3rd game and got someone in the chat instantly saying "Oh I didn't mean to join this game, but I can't dodge because I'll be banned for dodging too many times". So I told him it's ranked and no one here is going to dodge for him. Maybe he was trolling, but it didn't seem like it. So he tells me that's ok and that he will just go afk when the game starts since he doesn't get reported often and is less likely to get banned from reports. (I don't even know if that is valid logic for league of legends).

My friend I was duoing with is bronze and would normally just dodge for me, but he was in his promo matches so he couldn't. And instead of taking the chance to deal with a 4v5 from the start I just dodged. I had no clue if he was being a troll and just messing with me, but it seemed like he was serious about it. It sucks because I let him have his way. I dodged for him, but whats agitating is that if he's going to be banned for dodging, obviously he leaves champ select a lot, so if he was going to get banned, he deserved it. It's his own fault. But yea... so I took the 3 point loss so everyone else wouldn't lose 15-20 points.

It really pissed me off though. I don't usually let other players get to me because thats just league. It happens a lot, but holy shit man that guy was the definition of a shitty fucking league player. I don't know if it's true, where once you get out of elo hell it isn't so bad, but I'm finding it impossible to climb with idiots like him joining my games...
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Kermit » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:09 pm

So that skarner rework...
Balancing is not riot's strong suit :[
KermitOffline
The Frog
The Frog

Postby Caleb » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:33 pm

You should see other games' balancing. Riot's doing one hell of a better job than a bunch of others.
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Pivotelite » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:43 am

Skarners rework is pretty terror, can't believe that got through PBE lol.

Also just got a 14 day ban on my main, RIP to my end of season rewards lol.
PivoteliteOffline
Active
Active

Postby Lolzafish » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:49 pm

mfw (small but still there) jax buffs (scool (scool (scool
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Shad Shadson » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:22 pm

Caleb wrote:You should see other games' balancing. Riot's doing one hell of a better job than a bunch of others.

Yeah like that other Moba game or the game a big part of the community played before they played league (Starcraft2), or that fucking BLIZZARD CARD GAME (besides dr. balanced and patron warrior fuck them)

Riot generally balances well, but they straight up dumpster and throw champions over the top without even fucking realizing it. Darius was FINE before the hotfix, and he did what he did well- if he got into fights and got 5 stacks, lo and behold everything was fucked up, but it shouldn't be EASY to get off bloodrage because then you immediately get 900 true damage re-settable ults everywhere.With the buffs to Q and W (especially the buffs to decimate why give it more damage AND buff the healing) he just fucking ruins every lane. And then he ruins the game.

I love playing him and gangplank but they're way too fucking good right now and it's so braindead easy to play either of them you can just win games. Maybe the barrel nerf will hurt gangplank as much as I think it does, but between the darius hotfixes and the BUFFS they gave him this patch (like being able to flash while qing literally breaks him so much wtf), unless they do something serious in 5.18 darius is pick/ban, I guarantee you.
The sleeper has awakened.
Only to sleep again.
ʇɥɐʇ ıs uoʇ pǝɐp ʍɥıɔɥ ɔɐu ǝʇǝɹuɐן ןıǝ' ɐup ʍıʇɥ sʇɹɐuƃǝ ɐǝous ǝʌǝu pǝɐʇɥ ɯɐʎ pıǝ
Shad ShadsonOffline
2006-2015
2006-2015

Postby SuperNoob » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:19 pm

I just play the game.
SuperNoobOffline
Banned Animator
Banned Animator

Postby Raymond » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:59 pm

This thread needs a bump. Is anyone still playing lately? I just had this 4v5.

http://i.imgur.com/pdLqYIx.png
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Mitch » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:21 pm

Isn't it like unanimous that liandries rylais is 100 percent the best build on Brand?
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Raymond » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Mitch wrote:Isn't it like unanimous that liandries rylais is 100 percent the best build on Brand?

It is definitely a brilliant build, but in this case the enemy players were bad enough to not have to build any health. They couldn't really hit me. I got a quadra at the end and made them surrender.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming & Computers