The Elder Scrolls Online

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

The Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Jon » Sun May 11, 2014 12:38 pm

So this has been out for a while. If you're interested in some PvP gameplay, have a look at this video I just put up.
phpBB [video]
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Gage » Sun May 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Jon wrote:So this has been out for a while. If you're interested in some PvP gameplay, have a look at this video I just put up.
phpBB [video]

I was able to get in the beta and I did not like it one bit, nope
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Raymond » Wed May 14, 2014 2:20 pm

I liked it all the way up to level 20ish. Then I got tired of the same repetitive grind. Apparently it's the same thing for veteran levels once you reach 50 and beyond as well. I can't just sit there and run around a map for hours in order to find specific items/mobs to kill. It just gets boring after you do it so many times. And since I've already played a lot of MMORPGs, I've already had my share of questing. I guess it's alright for those of you who like that kind of stuff.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Gary » Wed May 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Eh. I played the beta and wasnt that impressed.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Omega » Wed May 14, 2014 3:52 pm

It was good, but i had the same feeling like GTA V it became repetitive after some time.
OmegaOffline
Hymen Bustah
VIP

Postby Jon » Sat May 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Raymond wrote:I liked it all the way up to level 20ish. Then I got tired of the same repetitive grind. Apparently it's the same thing for veteran levels once you reach 50 and beyond as well. I can't just sit there and run around a map for hours in order to find specific items/mobs to kill. It just gets boring after you do it so many times. And since I've already played a lot of MMORPGs, I've already had my share of questing. I guess it's alright for those of you who like that kind of stuff.

I disagree. Pre 20 was really quite monotonous and boring. I'm level 29 or 30 now (can't remember) and the game is just starting to open up with awesomeness.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Return to Gaming & Computers