Pokémon

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: Pokémon

Postby Schmitty » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Dude that was months ago. You gotta get back on it haha.

I don't have an Eevee, but I do have an Espeon with IV's in all but attack. But I don't really like lending out my battle ready pokemon. I'm not home right now, but I might have another pokemon in the same egg group in my breeding box.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Daniël » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Schmitty wrote:Dude that was months ago. You gotta get back on it haha.

I don't have an Eevee, but I do have an Espeon with IV's in all but attack. But I don't really like lending out my battle ready pokemon. I'm not home right now, but I might have another pokemon in the same egg group in my breeding box.

I get that, but yeah, any Field-group Pokémon will do!
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Schmitty » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:31 am

Good news, I've got a 5 IV Cyndaquil you can borrow. I'm ready to hand it over when you're ready.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Daniël » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:41 am

Schmitty wrote:Good news, I've got a 5 IV Cyndaquil you can borrow. I'm ready to hand it over when you're ready.

Awesome, my 3DS is in my other house at the moment, but I'll be going there in a few hours. Will you still be awake/available at that point?
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Schmitty » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:56 am

I might be, but the chances are small. If not I can just send it to you tomorrow.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Daniël » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:59 am

Schmitty wrote:I might be, but the chances are small. If not I can just send it to you tomorrow.

That's fine too, I just started college, so chances are I won't be playing any Pokémon until weekend.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Schmitty » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:22 am

I think I am hilarious when it comes to nick naming my pokemon. I am training up an Ampharos to use as Mega Ampharos, and I've nick named it 'Willow Smith'. Huehuehue
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Daniël » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:42 am

Schmitty wrote:I think I am hilarious when it comes to nick naming my pokemon. I am training up an Ampharos to use as Mega Ampharos, and I've nick named it 'Willow Smith'. Huehuehue

I... I don't get it?

By the way, what's your Skype?
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Schmitty » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:06 am

I WHIP MAH HURR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MAH HURR BACK AND FORTH etc etc.

Also, my skype is schmitty_the_boss.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby XElite109 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:47 pm

was watching a video of what pokes are expected to get megas and i thought it'd cool idea to try and make my version of mega hariyama
Spoiler:
what do you guys think? I'm a draw from side and back too then in a pose
holy fuck its big
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby Daniël » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:50 pm

Ahh, I get it now. Mega Ampharos is pretty bad-ass, I used to run him for a while on Showdown. My only problem is that he doesn't really have the bulk to make up for his pretty abysmal speed. And his special attack potential is way to good not to make full use of that, which results into very little EV's into bulk.

Also, I added you on Skype.

XElite109 wrote:was watching a video of what pokes are expected to get megas and i thought it'd cool idea to try and make my version of mega hariyama
Spoiler:
what do you guys think? I'm a draw from side and back too then in a pose
holy fuck its big

That's pretty fucking awesome, really well drawn as well. Good job on that.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Schmitty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:59 am

My Mega Ampharos is an Agility Ampharos, so I'm not to fussed over the bulk. Also, I know Ampharos isn't the best mega, but I like using uncommon pokemon/pokemon I like rather than who is the best wall or utility pokemon etc.

I'll accept your invite later tonight. If you're on, I'll lend you that Cyndaquil.

Also, does anyone have a regenerator Slowpoke handy? I have had absolutely no luck farming for one. And I tried for hours.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Daniël » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:44 am

Schmitty wrote:My Mega Ampharos is an Agility Ampharos, so I'm not to fussed over the bulk. Also, I know Ampharos isn't the best mega, but I like using uncommon pokemon/pokemon I like rather than who is the best wall or utility pokemon etc.

I'll accept your invite later tonight. If you're on, I'll lend you that Cyndaquil.

Also, does anyone have a regenerator Slowpoke handy? I have had absolutely no luck farming for one. And I tried for hours.

I'm afraid tonight's not gonna work either. My mom left for the weekend, so me and a few friends are gonna take that opportunity to blaze it in my house, haha.

Also, I don't have a Regenerator Slowpoke, but Slowbro is my favorite Pokemon, so if you've got time I can try to catch one tomorrow and trade it for your Cyndaquil, since I'd be using it myself too anyway.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Schmitty » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:15 am

Well I'm still having no luck with the Slowpoke, so that would be good. However if you can't catch one that's OK, I'll still trade the Cyndaquil over. Unless you happen to have a Stealth Rock Skarmory? (Doubt it though, as Skarmory can only learn SR via move tutor in BW2.)
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Schmitty » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:28 am

I know it's a double post, but there's been some more Coro Coro information released.
First off, Primal Groudon and Kyogre's abilities are 'Sea of Beginnings' and 'Land of Endings'. Both abilities cause Strong Weather (Rain/Sunlight) although it hasn't been specified on how this differs from Drought and Drizzle.

Second, 3 new Mega Pokemon have been confirmed. Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt.

Mega Camerupt gets a speed decrease, but all other stats are increased, while all Sharpedo's stats get a boost. Camerupt gains the ability Sheer Force and Sharpedo gets Strong Jaw.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming & Computers