The Screenshot/Teaser Thread

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: The Screenshot/Teaser Thread

Postby Raymond » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:59 pm

Senzo wrote:Nothing really special, though.

Heh, if this is nothing special I'd love to see what is special. Looks good dude. Is that scene a static image or is it animated?
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Senzo » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:19 pm

The rest are rough sketches, this is the first frame and the only one with colour for now.
I mean, this is just a practice on lip syncing and expressions really, no action going on.
(:P
SenzoOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Blademaster » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:23 am

ew. Image
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby XElite109 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:13 am

http://www.fastswf.com/tB44wCA i need to finish this but yeah
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby FireBind » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:37 pm

Something happening! (smile

FireBindOffline
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL

Postby Finom » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:47 pm

That look hella funky, what is that?
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby Raymond » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Hype wrote:That look hella funky, what is that?

He said in a previous thread that he's making an animation using a program called Muvizu. So I would assume it's that. It looks pretty simple considering it's a 3D program and it apparently supports Virtual Reality according to their website.

@FireBind: You seem very dedicated in making longer projects, which is a good thing. However if you just started using this program, you might want to make some basic tests with it first before diving into a more complicated script. Good on you for having ambition though.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby FireBind » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:28 am

Raymond wrote:
Hype wrote:That look hella funky, what is that?

He said in a previous thread that he's making an animation using a program called Muvizu. So I would assume it's that. It looks pretty simple considering it's a 3D program and it apparently supports Virtual Reality according to their website.

@FireBind: You seem very dedicated in making longer projects, which is a good thing. However if you just started using this program, you might want to make some basic tests with it first before diving into a more complicated script. Good on you for having ambition though.

Hi, yes it is that. I wanted to find some 3D program for animations (but easy program), and i did find it. But i am making this animation "just like that" cause entertains me creating that story, and environment. Big advantage is the this program including own animations. So biggest work on that is just create good environment, story, directing animations and movements + camera. So also it is not that i will make Triple-click and i have good animation video, but its more easy than others 3D programs. BUT big disadvantage is, the i have just TRIAL version, and i dont want to buy a full version because: I dont have enough money (we are in a bad financial situation), and I dont think the i want make more projects with that.

And isadvantages of trial version are: 1. Lot of things are locked. 2. I cant render HD animations (nevermind cause it takes a lot of space) 3. In the rendered video is logo: Muvizu (down). 4. Characters cant hold objects, and more. From that what i make please do not expect some big meaning, but it will contain some lessons at the end. And it will be a short christmas special video, if people will like it here, i will upload it on my youtube channel. (And sorry for my english). Well that is all, but i think the you will like it.

(Oh yeah and i take it like a test) Sorry for so long text lol
FireBindOffline
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL

Postby FireBind » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Who did check my special video? :-)

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4428
FireBindOffline
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL

Previous