Alone Christmas [3D CHRISTMAS SPECIAL]

Animations posted here won't be ranked or affect your skill level.

Moderator: Rank Team

What do you think about it?

Fantastic
11%
Its good
56%
Nothing much
No votes
Bad
33%

Total votes : 9

Alone Christmas [3D CHRISTMAS SPECIAL]

Postby FireBind » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:34 am

Hi, I will summarize it quickly, i created something special for this forum. One day, i did search some EASY 3D program, and i find Muvizu, easy 3D program where the heaviest work is creating good environment, directing camera,movements,story, and postproduction. Well, so, i did download a TRIAL VERSION just for fun and I had an idea the i can create something better and upload it on internet. So, i have this. From the beginning, it does not make much sense but i think the you enjoy it! And do not forget for the last words in the video.

Questions and answers:

1. Why animation is not in HD quality?: In trial version you cant render full HD, or HD animations.
2. Why i can see: Muvizu down in the video?: Cause in the trial version you will everytime have a logo muvizu below in rendered videos.
3: Why did you create this? --- Just for fun, i like creating good environment, story, postproductions and e.t.c.
4: How i can support you? ------ Just click on the subscribe button at the end on the video, or on like button.

phpBB [video]
Last edited by FireBind on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
FireBindOffline
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL

Re: Alone Christmas [3D CHRISTMAS SPECIAL]

Postby FireBind » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:51 am

Dont forget post your oponion! :-)
FireBindOffline
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL

Postby FireBind » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:28 pm

VOTING ENABLED
FireBindOffline
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL

Postby FireBind » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:55 pm

"PUBLISHED" On youtube
FireBindOffline
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL

Postby Jojishi » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:55 am

That is an awesome animation with a meaningful and heartfelt message. I like it a lot. :)

On the first scene, it was quite professional with the song playing as the camera angle panned down and established the setting. The next scene was nice, but could have had more impact if you showed a close-up of what was being said on the computer screen. When the main character is walking, he goes up and down suddenly when he walks on/off the path in a "video-gamey" way. Instead of using a walk cycle and moving the character up/down, it might be better to animate the character stepping because it doesn't look as natural as it could. When the bin was kicked it didn't have much weight to it when it fell, when it could have moved faster to feel heavier.

One part that stood out was easily when the character walked into that area and looked up at the huge Christmas tree towering over him. That high-angle looking down on the character easily gets across the sombre tone you were going for, as well as him seeming isolated. The length of the shot also helps, plus there was lots of emotion in that slouched walk.

Anyway, I liked this a lot FireBind. I hope you find my comment helpful, and I'd like to see more from you in the future.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby FireBind » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:43 am

Jojishi wrote:That is an awesome animation with a meaningful and heartfelt message. I like it a lot. :)

On the first scene, it was quite professional with the song playing as the camera angle panned down and established the setting. The next scene was nice, but could have had more impact if you showed a close-up of what was being said on the computer screen. When the main character is walking, he goes up and down suddenly when he walks on/off the path in a "video-gamey" way. Instead of using a walk cycle and moving the character up/down, it might be better to animate the character stepping because it doesn't look as natural as it could. When the bin was kicked it didn't have much weight to it when it fell, when it could have moved faster to feel heavier.

One part that stood out was easily when the character walked into that area and looked up at the huge Christmas tree towering over him. That high-angle looking down on the character easily gets across the sombre tone you were going for, as well as him seeming isolated. The length of the shot also helps, plus there was lots of emotion in that slouched walk.

Anyway, I liked this a lot FireBind. I hope you find my comment helpful, and I'd like to see more from you in the future.

Thank you very mutch Jojishi! The bin falling was the heaviest part in this animation for me! Cause it was a "static" objects without gravity, so i did must animate that falling by myself. And maybe I will disappoint you but i dont think the i will make some other projects like this. That is why it is called a "special" :-). I can recommend this program, it is really good and not so complicated like other programs (but of course its not so easy like the you will do a triple click and you have a animation). And how i did say, i did make it in trial version of program so yeah, i think it is cool on that! :-) Thank you for your oponion! (Sorry for english lol)
FireBindOffline
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL

Postby Defalt » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:44 pm

I like it
Try to make something new. no. i don't care about it.
That suck, isn't it?
DefaltOffline

Postby FireBind » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:44 am

Defalt wrote:I like it

Thanks! (smile
FireBindOffline
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL

Postby FireBind » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:58 pm

NEW Thumbnail added