Wondermeow - animation thread

Start your journey here if you animate with something other than Pivot.

Moderator: Rank Team

Wondermeow - animation thread

Postby wondermeow » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Hi All,

Third ep of my Final Fantasy parody series hope you all enjoy, cheers:

phpBB [video]

Wondermeow

Hi Guys,

I dont even know if anyone is really watching but anyway hope you guys enjoy my next episode of FF7 part 2:

phpBB [video]

Cheers,

Wondermeow

HI Everyone,

A new video I was working on hope you guys enjoy its on Final Fantasy 7 first part more to follow up:

phpBB [video]

Cheers,

Wondermeow

Hi All,

One of my recent videos I completed about Minecraft took me longer then expected but I hope you all enjoy let me know what you guys think, cheers:

phpBB [video]

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Hi Guys,

This video is a 15 hour challenge a mate bet in a bar, not the best but I pulled it of and got a free beer for it hope you guys enjoy:

phpBB [video]

Cheers,

Wondermeow

Hi All,

Just encase you just pop into this thread and wondering why you did not see a new post as the first post. That is because I am a newbie at this and had helped to do this properly. Thanks again everyone for being so friendly and all your support so far all the animation I submitted so far can be found below at the moment there is 3 on this thread. Look forward guys to my next flash videos to come.

Thanks everyone,

Wondermeow

HI Guys,

Thank you mate for your instruction to submit properly on the same thread you are a champion, this is a test try if this works I hope you guys enjoy this Minecraft video I did for Christmas, cheers here i GO:

phpBB [video]

Thanks everyone

Wondermeow

Hi All,

2nd flash video posted up to this forum a quick run-down it’s about Magic the gathering for those who don’t know what that is. It’s a fantasy base card game that’s totally awesome and this is about one of those cards. Hope you all enjoy let me know what you guys think, cheers:

phpBB [video]

Kind regards,

Wondermeow
Last edited by wondermeow on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:03 am, edited 10 times in total.
wondermeowOffline
Active
Active

Re: Flash animation - video / card games - MTG #2

Postby Raymond » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:28 am

That was pretty funny actually. I think if you want to improve you can work on drawing out the different particles of blood rather than just drawing lines, but you got the point across. I like the bubbles you animated coming out of the cauldron. I think it brought the scene to life a bit more. The cauldron was a little shaky and idk if that was intentional or not. The artwork at the end was nice too. Do you plan to animate any of those characters?
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Re: Flash animation - video / card games - MTG #2

Postby wondermeow » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:09 am

Raymond wrote:That was pretty funny actually. I think if you want to improve you can work on drawing out the different particles of blood rather than just drawing lines, but you got the point across. I like the bubbles you animated coming out of the cauldron. I think it brought the scene to life a bit more. The cauldron was a little shaky and idk if that was intentional or not. The artwork at the end was nice too. Do you plan to animate any of those characters?

Hi, thank you very much for your constructive feedback. I wasn't thinking of animating those characters further but definitely stay tuned for my new stuff to come.

Kind regards,
Wondermeow
wondermeowOffline
Active
Active

Flash animation - video / card games

Postby wondermeow » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:53 am

HI All,

I am not sure if I am doing this correctly but I was advise to keep it in the same thread let me know If I am doing this correctly guys, cheers.

Anyhow here is my next video hope you guys enjoy its about Starcraft and one of my experiences, cheers:

phpBB [video]

Wondermeow
wondermeowOffline
Active
Active

Re: Flash animation - video / card games

Postby Anton » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:58 am

In order to "do it correctly", you should get back to the first post of your topic, and push the button "EDIT"
This button is located in the corner to the top-right of a message, near the "QUOTE" button and the inverted exclamation panel.
Find it, push it, and you can add the new link somewhere within the first post and press submit to edit, so we can see all your animations in the first post.

Imagine if this topic has like 10 pages and 30 animations, we won't bother looking through all the pages to see the animations. If everything is in the first post, then it's all good.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Re: Flash animation - video / card games

Postby wondermeow » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:39 am

Hi Anton,

Received your helpful information to do a proper thread, thank you very much for your help I appreciate it I hope you will enjoy the new animation to come. If you don't mind I added you as a friend, cheers.

Wondermeow
wondermeowOffline
Active
Active

Return to Beginners Hall