Dance With The Shadows - Released

Announcements and updates.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Dance With The Shadows - I quit

Postby Juke » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:12 pm

I don't understand how me saying I expected Lithium to lose interest in this collab is being toxic and then as admin I'm not allowed to express how I expected something from a certain member, what? People are strange and love to blow things out of proportion.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby Lord » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Can this please be dealt with without the aggression, it's unnecessary. Lithium's intentions were not bad. Juke maybe said the wrong thing, and Chris is getting overly dramatic, maybe for reasons outside of here.
Don't rip your shirts off. Patience.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Koolcid » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Someone really should have stepped in here a long time ago.

Any further attacking of members or any toxic opinions will be deleted and the user warned. Im not in the mood to deal with this bullshit today.

Alright so what are we going to do with this collab?

E: Its literally laughable. 90% of the members animating are like "Wow this sucks, gonna finish my entry anyway lol" So idk why everyone is bitching.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Juke » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:32 pm

So just so some of you know and if you care. I'm stepping down as administrator. I visit the site everyday and will still do, however I don't contribute as much as I'd like to. I'm working full time right now and am also in college too and I don't have much time. Most of my free time I spend with friends and family, experiencing life you know? I come on to the site today and I'm blamed for the demise of the site when I haven't even done anything. Maybe it's because I haven't done anything? I don't see what could have been done.
I'm not taking the site as seriously anymore, neither are a lot of you to be fair. I didn't think my post would offend anyone when I said I expected the collab to fail, but hey this type of thing is discussed all of the time, I didn't think anyone would take it like this so I apologize.
I'm not making a topic I don't want drama. Sorry I couldn't live up to some of your expectations fellas.

Regarding this topic though, I feel like Lithium dealt this in the wrong way this collab is definitely not dead. People can still animate, heck I might still finish my entry. Firecracker might too! Just because Lithium isn't in charge anymore or making a part doesn't mean the members who want to can't.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby Gary » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:52 pm

If no one else is willing to take over the collab, I'll collect all the entries, we just need someone who is willing to flash it.

Let's also just stop all the fighting. What happened happened, and it's done for. I would love to see this collab finished, and just because Lith is stepping down, doesn't automatically mean that the collab is cancelled.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Math » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Cavolia wrote:Deleting my comment? are you shitting me?
I'm done here.

If anyone is still interested in learning any 3D animation you're welcome send me a private message. :)

I would except i have to learn modeling first LOL, plus idk if you do it free or not so yeah

by the way you guys are arguing in a pivot forum
man i'm done
Obsessed for Emma Stone.
MathOffline
Legendary
Legendary

Postby Lithium » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Juke wrote:
Regarding this topic though, I feel like Lithium dealt this in the wrong way this collab is definitely not dead. People can still animate, heck I might still finish my entry. Firecracker might too! Just because Lithium isn't in charge anymore or making a part doesn't mean the members who want to can't.

You don't need to bring it up again Juke. When did I say the collab is dead?

"Sorry guys I cbf to deal with pivot anymore. I give up on this collab, I thought I would have the motivation to pump out one last big event but its too far in the past for me to find it enjoyable anymore.

I guess ill leave this thread up since I think some people are still animating for it but I cbf organising or animating. Someone send their finished entries to someone else besides me plz. Thx. You guys can do whatever you want with this thread."

I was being polite and said you guys can continue and do whatever with the collab/thread as you wish. Leave me alone and get my name out of any future conversations here. I haven't done anything wrong and I'm not apologizing again for giving up on organizing MY pivot collab that I'm now handing over to you guys without any drama.
LithiumOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby SIFTER » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

You can't be serious, guys. Especially you, Juke and Blade. Why retire? It's what I thought of doing when I was really mad so long ago. I just hope you guys will comeback to your senses.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Re: Dance With The Shadows - Under New Management

Postby Koolcid » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:49 pm

Get off the topic or I swear to God Im going to lose it.

So Gary thank you for volunteering I look forward to seeing all the entries people have worked so hard on.
Lith you think you'll show the unfinished anims just cause? :)
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Math » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Old Man Willakers wrote:Get off the topic or I swear to God Im going to lose it.

So Gary thank you for volunteering I look forward to seeing all the entries people have worked so hard on.
Lith you think you'll show the unfinished anims just cause? :)

Understood sir.

I'm having trouble to do my entry tho can't find inspiration.
Obsessed for Emma Stone.
MathOffline
Legendary
Legendary

Postby Mat » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Any posts in this topic unrelated to the original topic will be deleted and the offender will receive a warning. Any problems you may have with any particular member can be dealt with through the private message feature. Let's keep this topic about the animation collab and nothing else.

Edit:
This is still going on, and it's unfortunate that Lith cannot contribute but don't let that kill your motivation. This can, and will be a success if you all continue to put in the effort and have fun doing it.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Jojishi » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:21 pm

It's sad to see you go Lithium, but letting yourself be consumed by the shadows is very draining. On a serious note, I thought you did a fantastic job organising this collab. The Shadow-Lith "incident" from a month or so back easily hyped everyone up like I've never seen before. It was nice to see Sharpshooter return as The Devil.

Even though you can't make an entry for this anymore, I'm ridiculously excited for the entries that are being made still.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Xeroz » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:59 am

Okay, so I'm gone for 2 days and suddenly ALL of these things happen...
Well, I really have nothing to say. I don't know who's right, who's curve.
I just know one thing for sure - I'll submit something here, even if it's the last thing I'll ever do!

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Caleb » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:31 pm

This was a pretty good read. Thanks for the 10 minutes of entertainment folks.
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Mori » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:15 pm

At least the collab is still going on, no worries.
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements