Tan Stks

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Tan Stks

Postby Tan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:40 am

Pivot 4 opened up a whole new world of possibility. Here's some recent stuff I been doing.

Spoiler:

Seen this before? Yes you have, its NOT the one from droidz, this is BETTER. You seen it in a few anims, I made this, its very close to the game sprite. Download at the bottom. No creds required. <3

Spoiler:

this. . . was requested by Tol, I made it for him.

Spoiler:

This is a good guy that looks ominous in a long animation in the works thats been dangling over my head for years.

Spoiler:

This is also from the same anim in the works, Its a soldier for the big good.

Spoiler:

This is the MC of my Wip. Not sure if I'm ever bringing him to life. He's become my sig by how often he appears in my works. Idk what to do with him though. . .

Downloads:
Last edited by Tan on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TanOffline

Re: Tan Stks

Postby Euclid » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:04 am

Kinda wished you were in SMOTY. you'd probably have a good chance of winning.
Click the Pic for TDD thread. (Credits to Sifter for making my profile, RB, and Sig.)

"Animate to entertain others, lad. That's the point of animation. Some are too blind to see it though
Being big-headed and sucking balls don't go well in pair."
-Flame
EuclidOffline
#NextComboKing2019
#NextComboKing2019

Postby SIFTER » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:38 pm

I legit "oh damn"ed every new screenshot. Your stuff are so clean, man. Would you be interested in doing something based on a concept design I create for you?
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Jojishi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:33 pm

I'm honestly quite impressed, Tan. These full-bodies look absolutely amazing, and a big improvement over past stks you've made (in my opinion). As has been said, they look clean which is a plus. Thanks for showing these, and I'd like to see whatever else you make in the future. (thumbsup
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Tan » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:30 am

@Tol: Lol, I just don't compare to Don, Clies, or TBM </3

@Sift: Thank you good sir. Glad my works are nice on the eyes (:

@Joji: Thanks man, stay awesome <3

Anyway. I have an update for you guys. . .

In the spirit of Halloween, i made a skeleton in pivot:
Spoiler:

And in other news, I made more of my chars into Fullbodies. I have a full cast for a project but they are bases with hair, currently working on FBs. Two things to note: 1: They are not human, they are STICK humans. 2: I don't go for photo realism, I prefer to keep things simple with reasonable detail.

Spoiler:
This is a mentor of the big good, he's not the same as the man with the red dreds

Here is my big good, I had to sacrifice some silhouette in the hair for pose ability. You'll notice the hair is a tad off from the one stk version, and that's why. I wanted that dynamic hair though. And yes, it's supposed to sort of resemble a mane.

Here is my Big Bad, he is incredibly dangerous and has no remorse for killing any and all that stand in his way. This guy is responsible for my Big Good fighting the good fight in the first place.

This is a stealth agent for the good guys. think recon and ninjas. these guys work in the shadows and have incredible speed, agility, and finesse. They primarily gather intelligence, but they are extremely deadly in hand to hand combat.

That's all i have for now. Really starting to enjoy the process of pivot again. I might even post shit here if it's gets anywhere beyond foreplay. The reason i don't post is because my shit basically is foreplay and I don't wanna spam or waste your time. I have some other stuff in the works too.
TanOffline

Return to Animation Chat / Resources