The Mood Thread

Have a natter here with other users!

Re: The Mood Thread

Postby Finom » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:45 pm

Yeah, hope you get well soon.

Anyhow, picked up anime for the first time during this break, and I finally know lionheart's profile and signature. I don't even honestly know how I remember him considering I simply lurked and came across him once or twice.
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Gary wrote:First day of 2017 and I get diagnosed with Early Pancreatitus. No eating for 2 days except for clear liquid and painkillers. Should be a fun two days

Oh man that sucks. :( I really hope you get better soon and it's nothing serious. Best wishes man.

Hype wrote:Anyhow, picked up anime for the first time during this break, and I finally know lionheart's profile and signature. I don't even honestly know how I remember him considering I simply lurked and came across him once or twice.

Black Rock Shooter, right? :p
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Gary » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Turns out I didn't have Early Pancreatitus and I actually had something called Meseneteric Lymphonitis. It's when you get the stomach flu in your lymph nodes and they enlarge them and shit and makes them super painful.

Either way, I can move now without pain, just can't eat yet. So things are at least liveable now
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Finom » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Jojishi wrote:
Hype wrote:Anyhow, picked up anime for the first time during this break, and I finally know lionheart's profile and signature. I don't even honestly know how I remember him considering I simply lurked and came across him once or twice.

Black Rock Shooter, right? :p

I'm reasonably certain it's SAO :/
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby DostPs » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:07 pm

Well, I took a decision i didn't want to make but it's not that bad, I'll be back home in a few weeks and I will try to get motivated and work hard making videos for my youtube channel, because I'd love to wake up and see i have like 300 comments on a video and all that stuff, and I haven't animated in a lot of time, like 2 or 3 months, i make a little short animation every 3-4 months just because I'm bored, but since I discovered pivot, lets say 2009-2010, I'm still a mid beginner and I know I can do better, but I just have no motivation for pivot because I'm working on making other cool stuff and videos, and I started sleeping really bad like 1 year ago because of school, like sometimes 4 or 5 hours of sleep and then somehow i have energy, then in september i started feeling like i have no energy, its really weird because all of a sudden i felt like i was at 30% energy even if i slept 8 or 10 hours, and still didnt have the energy i had before, so i just got used to it and i have this things under the eyes you have when you sleep really bad like hmmm i dont remember the name but yeah, and i have 500+ hours on Unturned and 100+ hours on Rocket League :P
DostPsOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Gary » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:40 pm

I somehow managed to break my phone and rip my pants within the course of an hour. It's been a great day
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Echo » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:47 pm

I feel like shit tbh.
Finally got my fucking pc but the psu was fucked, I was so fucking excited to wait for gta 5 to download for 6h with my 3mb/s internet.
Glad I got friends who also got some spare parts that I can borrow, till my own new psu comes in.
For anyone wondering I'll be using rx 470 4gb and a g4560 in my first build, not the best but not the worst either.

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Postby Finom » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:28 am

Happy 1-day belated 4/20
I'm sad I know
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby Gary » Wed May 03, 2017 7:55 pm

i graduate in 21 days wtf

doing good
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Ether » Tue May 23, 2017 9:30 pm

Recorded a track today and started producing two other tracks, listened to an album and lots of other music. Been a music day basically.
EtherOffline

Postby eaglium2 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:00 am

Wakes up in the morning and takes a shit. Only to find out that somehow the water had been stopped. Calls a plumber to get it fixed, and they tell me that they'd call back when they're ready and whatnot. So I wait for another two hours watching YouTube, wanting to take a shit again but remembering that I couldn't. The plumber doesn't call back so I get mad and check my phone only to see its battery dead. I rush to revive it, check the call history, and find out they had been calling me 7 times in the past hour or so. I immediately call back but they don't answer. On my fourth try they finally answer me, and in a slightly annoyed voice tell me to wait for another hour or so until they arrive. So here I am, waiting. All I wanted was to flush the goddamn toilet. I just didn't relaize I could suffer so much from not having access to water.
eaglium2Offline
Active
Active

Postby Gary » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:59 am

my mood is this is my last day of high school fuck yes
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Outdated » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:40 pm

sadness
Firecracker wrote:Remember, movements aren't everything, creativity is just as important.

a.k.a. talkingcd

maybe I am
OutdatedOffline
Bot
VIP

Postby OblivionFall » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:41 pm

I feel like procrastinating.

Why else would I be posting here?
OblivionFallOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:13 am

Disappointed. Couldn't make something I was proud of for the Hyun's Dojo tournament. I entered for the money... now im doing to make something im happy with.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk