Why are most old good animators retired?

Have a natter here with other users!

Why are most old good animators retired?

Postby DostPs » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:08 pm

Your message contains too few characters.
DostPsOffline
Regular
Regular

Re: Why are most old good animators retired?

Postby elixir » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:22 pm

they don't want to do pivot their whole life? they lose interest? have you ever stopped doing something you previously have done??? this seems so self explanatory, pivot can become boring
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby SIFTER » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:51 pm

Yea pretty much what Elixir said. Add it to that there might be new things to sparkle one's interest—something interesting overlapping another thing like it. Take P2k, Secretname, Cavolia, and others of such. They pursue animation, or work on pursuing it as a career. They have no time for something as insignificant as Pivot anymore.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby DostPs » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:03 am

Sifter wrote:Yea pretty much what Elixir said. Add it to that there might be new things to sparkle one's interest—something interesting overlapping another thing like it. Take P2k, Secretname, Cavolia, and others of such. They pursue animation, or work on pursuing it as a career. They have no time for something as insignificant as Pivot anymore.

wow dude that's sad, i don't want to stop having free time when i'm older :-? thanks for telling me, some questions are "obvious"for other people and they aren't obvious for me
DostPsOffline
Regular
Regular

Return to General Talk