Med Beginner
53%
High Beginner
40%

Total votes : 40

Re: Hi, which is my rank :D

Postby Nemesis-YT » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Jojishi wrote:Combo
Looks pretty good. However, after the first kick when the stick-figure lands looks awkward. The origin (orange node) of the stick-figure is off balance, since it should line up to be between the feet. Either he should land with the origin in the centre, or because he's off balance he takes another step forward to balance himself out. The pose feels awkward when he's punching and doesn't take a step forward. Everything else looks good.

wraybies made a pose tutorial I think you may find helpful.

Vegito vs Zamasu
Everything about this is fantastic. The background, effects, full-bodies, 3D and especially the fighting. I can't spot any flaw with this one, except for when Zamasu fell forward on the ground in a crouched position (inside the mountain). When he put his hands on the ground, his upper body's movement could have continued for a few more frames and had more easing to it, just to feel less stiff in the upper body. Everything else is amazing though (maybe even close to Intermediate :p), so all I can say is that I'd love to see more. :)

Thanks :D, I will try to improve those aspects and I will try to fix that in the animation of Vegetto vs Zamasu
Nemesis-YTOffline
Active
Active

Postby Nemesis-YT » Sat May 20, 2017 1:31 pm

UPDATE 20/05/2017
Nemesis-YTOffline
Active
Active

Postby The Black Mamba » Sat May 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Dude, these are badass! I love the Naruto and DBZ full bodies, you definitely have a talent for making sticks. You just need to work on some stiffness but other then that, I love your style. You should consider joining my competition, it's a stick-making competition. You'd last (wink
The Black MambaOffline
HONEY!!!!!!!!
HONEY!!!!!!!!

Postby Nemesis-YT » Sat May 20, 2017 6:55 pm

The Black Mamba wrote:Dude, these are badass! I love the Naruto and DBZ full bodies, you definitely have a talent for making sticks. You just need to work on some stiffness but other then that, I love your style. You should consider joining my competition, it's a stick-making competition. You'd last (wink

Many thanks, but the full bodies are not mine, they are from Darkankel94 and Misaka Animator, the latter here in TDD I think it's called Lucx or I would not know the truth, but they are not my full bodies.
Nemesis-YTOffline
Active
Active

Postby Bullzeye » Sun May 21, 2017 5:17 am

first of all the animations are really fluid and eased enough, the problem is a bit with ur momentum and ur stickman looks quite stiff.
like in ur latest animation u made a punch like this
where u could have made it like this
this isnt perfect either cuz it has been ages since i animated but u should get the point.
this way it would look more powerful and this will make ur stick move a bit releasing the bit of stiffness.
i am not the best person to explain this point, but if u go to the old dd forum, in the tutorial section there would be a thread by senzo. the perfectly shows how u can make really powerful punches.
u are a db naruto fan so u should just copy animate some parts from it (i mean make a frame to frame copy on pivot) so u can understand how u should animate some really powerful looking animations.
2nd use spoilers to keep the whole thing small, it is very difficult to go check it up to the top.
lastly, this is a bit selfish, but being a die hard fan of animes like naruto, db, mha, aot, and so many others, when i look at such great sticks i just cant stop myself from asking for the sticks. so can i get the stcks, pls pls pls pls! pm them to me pls pls pls!
give me cc and rank me here
http://thedarkdemon.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1857
if any one below or around me can PM me for a cc [if u think]
other places
PA
SW
BullzeyeOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Nemesis-YT » Sun May 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Bullzeye wrote:first of all the animations are really fluid and eased enough, the problem is a bit with ur momentum and ur stickman looks quite stiff.
like in ur latest animation u made a punch like this
where u could have made it like this
this isnt perfect either cuz it has been ages since i animated but u should get the point.
this way it would look more powerful and this will make ur stick move a bit releasing the bit of stiffness.
i am not the best person to explain this point, but if u go to the old dd forum, in the tutorial section there would be a thread by senzo. the perfectly shows how u can make really powerful punches.
u are a db naruto fan so u should just copy animate some parts from it (i mean make a frame to frame copy on pivot) so u can understand how u should animate some really powerful looking animations.
2nd use spoilers to keep the whole thing small, it is very difficult to go check it up to the top.
lastly, this is a bit selfish, but being a die hard fan of animes like naruto, db, mha, aot, and so many others, when i look at such great sticks i just cant stop myself from asking for the sticks. so can i get the stcks, pls pls pls pls! pm them to me pls pls pls!

Thanks for your opinion :D, I will see the thread of senzo.
Nemesis-YTOffline
Active
Active

Postby Nemesis-YT » Tue May 30, 2017 11:43 pm

UPDATE 30/05/2017
Nemesis-YTOffline
Active
Active

Postby Cavolia » Wed May 31, 2017 5:45 am

Your animations are nice and I'd say about medium to almost high beginner now. Still have a long way till you could enter into intermediate but I think most of that would have to do with anticipating where your scenes are about to go so you can improve your camera framework.
Movements still could use some polishing and exaggeration which you'll only learn by watching other people's work and to keep practicing.
-"I'm just like you, just not a fool. I'm just like you, just not as cool"

www.Janovich.nl
my personal website
CavoliaOffline
massive fgt
Regular

Postby Nemesis-YT » Wed May 31, 2017 7:49 pm

Cavolia wrote:Your animations are nice and I'd say about medium to almost high beginner now. Still have a long way till you could enter into intermediate but I think most of that would have to do with anticipating where your scenes are about to go so you can improve your camera framework.
Movements still could use some polishing and exaggeration which you'll only learn by watching other people's work and to keep practicing.

Nemesis-YTOffline
Active
Active

Postby Nemesis-YT » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Update 01/08/2017
Nemesis-YTOffline
Active
Active

Re: Nemesis Thread

Postby Drakus » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Digging the DBZ style animations. But in some moments, the characters look too stiff. Always keep the flow in your animations going with some constant appliance of easing. That's the best way to stop stiff moments from happening.
My animation thread; viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4618
DrakusOffline
Active
Active

Postby Nemesis-YT » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:10 am

UPDATE 15/11/2017

Nemesis-YTOffline
Active
Active

Postby PG da boi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:07 pm