my thread

Post your animations here when you advance from Beginner.

Moderator: Rank Team

my thread

Postby marcos razor » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:00 pm

(smile (smile Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
    new Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImage Image Image
    Last edited by marcos razor on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    [ mi thread
    marcos razorOffline

Re: RANK ME

Postby TθPS » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:06 pm

Very nice animations, but you screw some of the last links there buddy. It seems that you pretty much have understand the basics but arent patient enough to end your animations nicely since it looked rushed(the last few frames).
    Try to animate with more time into it and youll be intermediate in no time. For now i think that you are between high beg and borderline intermediate, nice job.
    TθPSOffline
    ­Tthetaops
    ­Tthetaops

Postby marcos razor » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:24 am

oh thanks
    [ mi thread
    marcos razorOffline

Postby Vito » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:39 pm

I really love that speed vault animation, keep it up also that 3d looked cool dude keep developing that aswell. That tumbling looks nice, take this as a critic, no hate/offense. Work on the round off a little (gain momentum more from the run / hurdle, make it faster than that one) and raise up higher for the backflip. DO NOT bend the legs too much after the round off, all you need is a blocking (which is sometimes gonna appear slightly stiffer) so you gonna land after the round off but make it more straight leg-ed like what I've said DO NOT bend too much but you can give it like 1-2 frames it depends on the momentum though, and also not if necessary. The flip itself wasn't bad, the pose itself needs more exaggeration. And give it more air time like some frames (you do the math) if necessary, because it's too soon for him to go down. The landing looks awful, I told you, no offense bro. It's pretty clear that you're trying to balance the landing with the hands to prevent him from falling, but what makes it looks awful is because you skipped like 1 keyposes after the flip, so apparently he's flipping and he's like "fuck it" then baammm, he didn't even prepare for the landing (spotting), DO NOT bend the leg too much (it depends on the momentum though, but i'm saying what's in the animation), just bend it like 1-2 frames and make it a straight leg-ed stick then you can easily move the stick to anywhere (except if he's landing from a really really high jump then it possibly bend that much) or if you actually want to bend it, then bend it fluidly but not that much until the bend can touch the ground lol. Not bad that all dude, you've got a lot of potential in it, I also love acrobatic <3. And you know you need to give a "you time" more in animating. Also this thread is lit bro, can't wait to see another trickster in TDD :p. Oh and if you want to learn more about momentum, landing etc, there is a tutorial it pivot tutorial section, someone reupload it from the old A net forum if im not wrong. Btw. finish that damn 540 kick in discord bruhh. Keep it up huh!
    edit:
    Oh so you asked for a rank huh :P
    Youre med-high beginner for now, but sometimes you're kinda close to intermediate, if it's that close too then you're not far heh :3
    Also you're p good for now, good job on that, be better so you can be inters (scared
    . (scared .
    VitoOffline
    VIP

Postby marcos razor » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:15 pm

oh thanks paperv
    [ mi thread
    marcos razorOffline

update

Postby marcos razor » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:31 pm

o
    Last edited by marcos razor on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    [ mi thread
    marcos razorOffline

Postby Sharpshooter » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Nice work on the 3d in the top animation. The box he jumped over could use more editing though as the outlines look a little off.
    SharpshooterOffline
    Honorary
    Honorary

Postby marcos razor » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:55 pm

Sharpshooter wrote:Nice work on the 3d in the top animation. The box he jumped over could use more editing though as the outlines look a little off.

thank you
    [ mi thread
    marcos razorOffline

Postby wraybies » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:04 pm

can you please post the animations and tests that you put in discord in here? you're definitely intermediate to me but most of this stuff doesnt show it/is old
    wraybiesOffline
    Rank Team
    Rank Team

Postby Aymunz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:13 am

Damn this is awesome!
    if you are a beginner, then I have no right to be here at all ._. good job, man
    AymunzOffline

Re: my thread

Postby wraybies » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:40 pm

you are a great animator
    finish what you start.
    give anything be it a tumbling pass or a fight or a simple character movement example a beginning, middle, and end.

i might be inclined to believe this belongs in the intermediate forum.
    wraybiesOffline
    Rank Team
    Rank Team

Return to Pivot Intermediate Area