The Mood Thread

Have a natter here with other users!

The Mood Thread

Postby Gary » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:47 am

Tell us what your mood is and why you're in said mood!

Right now, I'm feeling pretty meh. The painkillers for my surgery yesterday wore off, and I can finally feel what they did to my knee. Rather than that, I'm fine. I have the rest of the week of school off so woo
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Re: The Mood Thread

Postby tenks » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:49 am

I'm feeling pretty eh lately, like I lost motivation for doing anything I get 1-2 hours of sleep per day and strangely enough I'm not really tired or anything, just void-zoning here and there.
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby Echo » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Feeling ok.
If my back wouldn't hurt as bad as it does now i would feel much better.

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Postby Jojishi » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:25 am

tenks wrote:I'm feeling pretty eh lately, like I lost motivation for doing anything I get 1-2 hours of sleep per day and strangely enough I'm not really tired or anything, just void-zoning here and there.

I hope you get more sleep man. I had a one hour "sleep" myself recently and it's no fun. Try to get more sleep even if you don't feel the effects because I promise it catches up. There's loads of helpful advice on the internet and if that doesn't work you may need to see a doctor or even get a sleep study done.

I feel good right now. However, not in the sense that I actually feel 7/10 or higher (on a scale from 1-10). I feel neutral. Calm and collected, which I find is the best state to be in. So I feel good about feeling neutral. Oh... And I drew a lot better today. All of the practice is paying off. I can actually draw humans that resemble humans.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Extra » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:20 pm

At this moment, I feel like I have shoved like 4132 bags of sugar down my throat.
Like, I feel like I'm going to explode.

By the way, I can either not sleep at all or just 1 hour, and be fully awake. I can do that for a whole week.
Should I be worried? hahaha
ExtraOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Marvilicious » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:25 pm

I am feeling fine/great/good almost all the time. Also, I need 7-8 hours of sleep a day to feel good. What is going on with you guys?
MarviliciousOffline
Lurking cunt
VIP

Postby tuna » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:28 pm

I've started becoming more of an insomniac recently. I always take a long while to go to sleep anyway (about 1 and a half hours on average), but it's become a lot worse. Consistently for the past week, I've gone to bed at about 9:30, and I don't fall asleep until about 1:30 am. Then my stupid body clock decides to wake me up at about 6:30, which is early anyway, but it's currently Easter holidays so it's worse. Then I can't go back to sleep again. I've gone past the point of feeling tired, now I just feel slow and mellow, but not tired. I don't know what to do. :/
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Extra » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Probably the fact that I cannot control my energy.
Suddently, I want to go for a 1 hour run, 5-6 in the morning.
Or, I might want to lie down under my table and die.
ExtraOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Kev » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:42 pm

dw tuna i sleep at 2-3 daily and wake up at 6:30 and i only sleep 5/6 classes of the day
Image naga
KevOffline
VIP

Postby XElite109 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Been feeling kinda depressed not having the Mac and all I really loved that computer I miss chilling and talking to my friends on Skype and eating shit on league of legends but now I have no way to play so I'm constantly fucking bored with everything and crave some sort of entertainment or attention. :/
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby thebiscotticakeman » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:08 pm

well my mood right now is bored by that i mean ..... uninspired its summer here and i pretty much can do what ever i want to do but i want to do animations but i feel uninspired so thats all on my mood right now and btw i have a mac and im clueless on how im gonna get pivot in there so for now im just using stykz for now but I WILL FIND A WAY !
thebiscotticakemanOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby XElite109 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 pm

thebiscotticakeman wrote:well my mood right now is bored by that i mean ..... uninspired its summer here and i pretty much can do what ever i want to do but i want to do animations but i feel uninspired so thats all on my mood right now and btw i have a mac and im clueless on how im gonna get pivot in there so for now im just using stykz for now but I WILL FIND A WAY !

You need to buy windows vista for it or something at apple that way it'll be compatible but it's expensive
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby Kev » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:15 pm

just get a vm with windows on it lel
Image naga
KevOffline
VIP

Postby tenks » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:02 am

Pretty much that yeah. I don't think they're are emulation tools available on mac, could be wrong tho. Is virtualization even possible on mac/is there any software for it?
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby Echo » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:07 am

Awesome xD I finally got rid of my back pain and i have 2 weeks free so I have alot of time to rest and shitz

Lithium wrote:Enjoyed that, how about making one with a huge boulder chasing a dude. I reckon you'd be really good at something like that. (thumbsup (thumbsup
EchoOffline
I used to be better
I used to be better

Next

Return to General Talk