The Elder Scrolls Online

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.
Jon
Retired
Retired
customrank: Old Cunt

The Elder Scrolls Online

Post by Jon »

So this has been out for a while. If you're interested in some PvP gameplay, have a look at this video I just put up.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vtu6OWl_c0[/video]
Gage
VIP
VIP
customrank:
customimage: thedarkdemon.com/rank_images/gage.png

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

Post by Gage »

Jon wrote:So this has been out for a while. If you're interested in some PvP gameplay, have a look at this video I just put up.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vtu6OWl_c0[/video]

I was able to get in the beta and I did not like it one bit, nope
Raymond
Admin
Admin
customrank: Tychus Findlay

Post by Raymond »

I liked it all the way up to level 20ish. Then I got tired of the same repetitive grind. Apparently it's the same thing for veteran levels once you reach 50 and beyond as well. I can't just sit there and run around a map for hours in order to find specific items/mobs to kill. It just gets boring after you do it so many times. And since I've already played a lot of MMORPGs, I've already had my share of questing. I guess it's alright for those of you who like that kind of stuff.
Gary
Admin
Admin
customrank: Woa
customimage: thedarkdemon.com/rank_images/gary.png

Post by Gary »

Eh. I played the beta and wasnt that impressed.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
Omega
VIP
VIP
customrank: Hymen Bustah

Post by Omega »

It was good, but i had the same feeling like GTA V it became repetitive after some time.
Jon
Retired
Retired
customrank: Old Cunt

Post by Jon »

Raymond wrote:I liked it all the way up to level 20ish. Then I got tired of the same repetitive grind. Apparently it's the same thing for veteran levels once you reach 50 and beyond as well. I can't just sit there and run around a map for hours in order to find specific items/mobs to kill. It just gets boring after you do it so many times. And since I've already played a lot of MMORPGs, I've already had my share of questing. I guess it's alright for those of you who like that kind of stuff.

I disagree. Pre 20 was really quite monotonous and boring. I'm level 29 or 30 now (can't remember) and the game is just starting to open up with awesomeness.