Beastie's Thread= Im back....prolly

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Beastie's Thread= Im back....prolly

Postby SharpBeast » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:18 am

Yo, I'm SharpBeast and this is my thread. I sometimes make animations, enjoy.

Most Recent
Testing my rust, cc very welcome (thumbsup
Spoiler:

Bit Older

Old Stuff.
My Doors Collab Entry( -Lizzard97- made the ending walk for me) Re-upload
Spoiler:

Into the Light.
Spoiler:

Dodge this!
http://s28.postimg.org/78mecy4gd/I_c...Dodge_this.gif

The Flippy.
http://s22.postimg.org/ngety9b81/Flippy.gif
Last edited by SharpBeast on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 57 times in total.
My Thread
I removed your signature because it was too big. You can use the same one, just shrink it or put it in a spoiler.
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Re: BeastalRage animations Thread

Postby Mori » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:56 am

Lol. why r u makin two threadz?
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

Postby Daniël » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:58 am

My guess would be that his previous thread didn't get accepted yet, so he got confused and made another.

Or maybe not, I don't know.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Axon » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:01 pm

I'm guessing that's it, I'll lock the other one

(unless you'd like me to lock this one instead and re-open the other)
AxonOffline
aye lmoa
aye lmoa

Postby SharpBeast » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:31 pm

Daniël wrote:My guess would be that his previous thread didn't get accepted yet, so he got confused and made another.

Or maybe not, I don't know.

(cheesygrin Correct!
Yep got confused thought it was declined since I edited it like 3 times(new DD is a bit different than old one, and I forgot to put url code to links)
so I made I new one. :D idk why did it took 4 hours to get approved o.0

Axon wrote:I'm guessing that's it, I'll lock the other one

(unless you'd like me to lock this one instead and re-open the other)

yep that's right(well I intended to delete it but locking works too)
ty man :)
My Thread
I removed your signature because it was too big. You can use the same one, just shrink it or put it in a spoiler.
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby MCToast » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Eyoo, I think I was Peasant at PA at some point, which I see in your sig.

Cool anims.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby SharpBeast » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:37 pm

Updated.
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Cheese » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:35 pm

That spin kick anim looks really fast
CheeseOffline
i'm nicole now
VIP

Postby SharpBeast » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:48 am

AbsolutelyCheese wrote:That spin kick anim looks really fast

Umm is speed the only issue there? movement itself also interests me. It is my first time doing a spin kick...
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby MatureZoom Zoom » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:54 am

Besides being to fast, your animation is overall poor as far as easing and spacing is concerned. Try to put in more frames for your movements, that way they actually flow, and maybe make a habbit of studying Darren's tutorial in the Pivot Tutorials section.

For a spin-kick, I normally utilizing the on the go stretch command, making it just slightly 3-D in that respect. And since it's a spin kick, you need to emphasize the spin more, rather than just flipping him. Use multiple frames to show the transition.

I hope this was helpful.
MatureZoom ZoomOffline
Active
Active

Postby SharpBeast » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:19 am

MatureZoom Zoom wrote:Besides being to fast, your animation is overall poor as far as easing and spacing is concerned. Try to put in more frames for your movements, that way they actually flow, and maybe make a habbit of studying Darren's tutorial in the Pivot Tutorials section.

For a spin-kick, I normally utilizing the on the go stretch command, making it just slightly 3-D in that respect. And since it's a spin kick, you need to emphasize the spin more, rather than just flipping him. Use multiple frames to show the transition.

I hope this was helpful.

A Real CC :) I was waiting for this.
you know :cry: Darren's(Behemoth's) tutorial is awesome b-but I can't use it since no pics.(I need pics to memorize and see how it is supposed to look) And I was in tut section(one of the first places I went since I arrived here) and there are not so many tutorials.

Well yeah I figured that it's faster to make this 3d effect with ctrl+drag.. but I dont know how the movement must go.(I haven't done spin kick's before)
Can you make a Tutorial on how to do that? I'd really like to learn how to...
Thanks in Advance.
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby MatureZoom Zoom » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:19 am

BeastalRage wrote:
MatureZoom Zoom wrote:Besides being to fast, your animation is overall poor as far as easing and spacing is concerned. Try to put in more frames for your movements, that way they actually flow, and maybe make a habbit of studying Darren's tutorial in the Pivot Tutorials section.

I hope this was helpful.

you know :cry: Darren's(Behemoth's) tutorial is awesome b-but I can't use it since no pics.(I need pics to memorize and see how it is supposed to look) And I was in tut section(one of the first places I went since I arrived here) and there are not so many tutorials.

Well yeah I figured that it's faster to make this 3d effect with ctrl+drag.. but I dont know how the movement must go.(I haven't done spin kick's before)
Thanks in Advance.

There are links to download the piv's under the broken images, which I would recommend for you to personally study.
MatureZoom ZoomOffline
Active
Active

Postby SharpBeast » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:08 am

MatureZoom Zoom wrote:
BeastalRage wrote:

I hope this was helpful.

Thanks in Advance.

There are links to download the piv's under the broken images, which I would recommend for you to personally study.

Haha! Lol did not notice that. K gonna download them now. Thx man for info. :)
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Lord » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:02 am

So... many... colours!
Your animations are choppy though, and you need many of the basic principles of animation in them
Keep it up.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby SharpBeast » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:11 am

LordPivot wrote:So... many... colours!
Your animations are choppy though, and you need many of the basic principles of animation in them
Keep it up.

hehe I Love COLORS!!!

Yeah I know they are pretty choppy. After all I'm actually much much worse than it may look. Making one flippy took me about 3-4 hours. Into the light took me about 2 hours. Most time goes in tweaking the anim.
But I'm trying my best and evolving. I will try to add bouncy style to my anims.
Also I would like to add smoothness but I can't seem to understand how do I do that... after all smoothness is not easing.(Though my easing skills are a Fail)

Btw guys,Why is nobody saying anything about Into the light?
It has much inspiration in it.
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall