Gay Rights

Want a headache? Come here!

Re: Gay Rights

Postby Jon » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:01 am

He just tries to be edgy, but it's just a massive facade. He'd be a little bitch in real life.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby MCToast » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:20 am

It's edgy to have differing opinions and likes.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby TheRavenHouse » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:59 pm

MCToast wrote:Just posting, judgemental cunt.

No, I mean as a person. You're a very loud person, I've figured that out from your opinions and your music. I just can't seem to figure out exactly what you're loud about. You're always hinting at some bullshit one way or another, can you just be open about yourself and stop acting like this rinky-dink forum is worth playing a bizarre character over? Because you are playing a character, don't even try to lie about that. You may believe everything you say but you're certainly playing a character. Why?
TheRavenHouseOffline
A Lot Of Acid
A Lot Of Acid

Postby Lord » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:01 pm

This is turning nasty.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Gage » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:21 pm

Those people holding their signs reading, "God hates fags" Does this mean they think being homosexual is a choice or that they don't want homosexuals to be Christian?
GageOffline
VIP

Postby MCToast » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Actually I'm not playing anything and I'm always open about myself. There's nothing to be loud about, everything is equal.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby TheRavenHouse » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:28 pm

MCToast wrote:Actually I'm not playing anything and I'm always open about myself. There's nothing to be loud about, everything is equal.

Then like... Why are you so mean?
TheRavenHouseOffline
A Lot Of Acid
A Lot Of Acid

Postby MCToast » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Name one time when I was mean around the forums.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Lord » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:44 pm

I think it's the brutal honesty that some people find... dislikeable about you.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby TheRavenHouse » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:10 pm

MCToast wrote:Name one time when I was mean around the forums.

Well you called me a "judgemental cunt" a second ago when I was just asking some simple questions.
TheRavenHouseOffline
A Lot Of Acid
A Lot Of Acid

Postby MCToast » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Oh, I somehow interpreted your message wrong, I guess you were being nice, silly me.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Stickid » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:44 pm

MCToast please be nicer

everybody please don't drift from the topic
StickidOffline
whodunnit
Retired

Postby TheRavenHouse » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:48 pm

MCToast wrote:You're pretty weak if you care about what other people think. 2 hairy men fucking each other's assholes is disgusting and it's obvious everyone thinks this way. You are disgusting, live with it and accept that people are assholes you can't fuck.

Now let's stop beating a dead homo, people still believe in religion after all, idiots.

Do you call this contributing to the conversation? Do you really think this is what being a nice person is? You're using inflammatory remarks constantly, just with everything you say. It's like you're always trying to pick a fight. I think it warrants me asking "why?", and I hope you can forgive for being a little less than sweet about it since all you do is try to make people uncomfortable in a community that I value very highly. So yeah, I wasn't being nice, you don't get to complain about it until you account for all the shit you do. Practically every post you've made in this thread has been petty jabs at Jon, trying to make him mad cause you know he's the kinda guy who doesn't wanna back down from an argument, and if not him someone else.
TheRavenHouseOffline
A Lot Of Acid
A Lot Of Acid

Postby MCToast » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:00 pm

It's about accepting that people can't accept difference, you can't demand something that majority of people don't want.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby TheRavenHouse » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:08 pm

MCToast wrote:It's about accepting that people can't accept difference, you can't demand something that majority of people don't want.

Majorities change because of the demands minorities make. You could say that about Jews during the holocaust or black people during the civil rights movement. Just cause you're apathetic doesn't mean you have to ruin everyone else's discussion with it. You're a kid, just like most of us, you don't have some far grander understanding of society than us, and you're not making a big statement by being a dick, you're just being a dick.
TheRavenHouseOffline
A Lot Of Acid
A Lot Of Acid

PreviousNext

Return to Debate Area