The feelings of the cute.

Imaginative / creative writing goes here.
cute baby girl with purdy lips
Active
Active
customrank:

The feelings of the cute.

Post by cute baby girl with purdy lips »

Alca stared at the screen in front of him his curly fingers bent slowly as they hammered away on the keyboard in a slow but determined fashion.
“Call this poetry will you?” he breathed out to himself with his raspy voice echoing out of his throat.
“If you think that you can get away with defiling Yui-chans literature section then you’re dead wrong!”

His crusty lips formed a slight smile as he slowly licked his lips while thinking back to his days in university and poetry studies. Where he had learned everything about poetry from Fyodor Dostoyevsky to Maya Angelou.

“This will teach those no good trolls not to bring their FILTH into MY and YUI-CHANS litterature section!” he announced to himself in glee while he repeatedly hit the f5 button to refresh the page in anticipation of the fools reply.

end of chapter one.

I tried to write better this time! (smile (smile please dont lock it this time! (thumbsup

Chapter two will come soon! (cheesygrin
James
Active
Active
customrank:

Re: The feelings of the cute.

Post by James »

hate only begets more hate. i have disappointment. this is however written better good (thumbsup your improving
lordkazari
Regular
Regular
customrank:

Post by lordkazari »

interesting characterization in this

well done friend
Sir Elton Papa John
customrank:

Post by Sir Elton Papa John »

This seems awfully passive aggressive, and I'll be honest with you. The papa doesn't approve. All jokes aside, this isn't even a good story. The ingredients are terrible, and I should know. You need to work on it. Maybe chapter 2 will be better.
Alca
Forum Helper
Forum Helper
customrank:
Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Post by Alca »

I'm rather honored that you took the time to write a story about me. I would suggest that you spend your time more wisely; but I'll admit this was somewhat amusing.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
Tom
Regular
Regular
customrank:

Post by Tom »

I hope there's a Chester Bennington account soon.
Grams
VIP
VIP
customrank: L'appel du vide
customimage: thedarkdemon.com/rank_images/gtsyankee.png

Post by Grams »

im dying
Steam || Thread || MAL
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
Llama
VIP
VIP
customrank: but why though

Post by Llama »

kill me ive seen all i wish to see
Gary
Admin
Admin
customrank: Woa
customimage: thedarkdemon.com/rank_images/gary.png

Post by Gary »

someone sounds butthurt
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
Daniël
Retired
Retired
customrank: the
customimage: thedarkdemon.com/rank_images/daniël.png

Post by Daniël »

(thumbsup Write more, please.
Alca
Forum Helper
Forum Helper
customrank:
Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Post by Alca »

A bit of feedback, if I may.

Punctuation could be better in the beginning. You forgot a comma. It should be along the lines of "Alca stared at the screen in front of him, his curly fingers bent slowly as they hammered away on the keyboard in a slow but determined fashion."

"“Call this poetry will you?” he breathed out to himself with his raspy voice echoing out of his throat."

You can't really breathe out words. That doesn't quite make sense. I'd suggest whispered, or grunted perhaps.

"His crusty lips formed a slight smile as he slowly licked his lips while thinking back to his days in university and poetry studies. "

The repetition of 'lips' is redundant. You only need to mention them once. E.g. "His crusty lips formed a slight smile as he slowly licked them while thinking back to his days in university and poetry studies. "

"... He announced to himself in glee while he repeatedly hit the f5 button to refresh the page in anticipation of the fools reply."

Fool's should have an apostrophe, e.g. "... He announced to himself in glee while he repeatedly hit the f5 button to refresh the page in anticipation of the fool's reply."

Not bad though. You're improving.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp