Staff Vs. Regulars Throwback (Poll)

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Would you participate if this happened again?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Yes
87%
No
13%
Not sure
No votes

Total votes : 15

Re: Staff Vs. Regulars Throwback

Postby Jon » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:02 am

This was heaps of fun, and was actually my final ever animation. We had heaps of fun with this, I wouldn't mind seeing another.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby Ray » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:35 am

Spoiler:
Yes. My evil plan worked.

If no one else has a problem with it, and I could have the honor of hosting this mug..... Best believe I would. I am so glad to see people getting hype for this because now im getting hype.

We need to seriously discuss this. My Skype is rayboy258 if anybody wanna like start a group discussion about this. Or we can just talk about it here. And also, who'd be the leaders? How would that be decided... I remember the team I was on, Mitchez was the leader.

Also, Jojishi and Juke, those are really good idea. I'd like to see those happen!
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby Juke » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:15 am

If this was to happen it would have to be hosted by either myself or raymond.
I'll think of an idea....
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby Ray » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:46 am

Juke wrote:If this was to happen it would have to be hosted by either myself or raymond.
I'll think of an idea....

Lol, yeah. I didn't get my hopes up.

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby SIFTER » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:02 pm

Juke wrote:I'd be up for creating another community collab.
How I would see it is we create a small type of storyline. It would be something like the staff got too powerful and we turned regular users into slaves. Now the regulars are fed up and you guys have formed together to take the site back into good hands.
Thinking about that, maybe the leader could have been DA? And the staff were offered a lot of money to do his wishes. All the regulars were treated badly and deserted and now you guys are fed up and want to take back the site?

Then we'll have to turn the title of the collab into "DarkAdmin collab". The best storyline for collaborations is usually the simplest: Since the regulars have beaten the staff, the latter would face off once again the regulars in an attempt to reclaim their surperiority. Which will make for a great fit of the title "Staff vs Regulars 2" Kinda like a rematch. We could go more in depth by making the staff feel neglected as no one seems to pay them the attention and appreciation they need, and that'll make the staff the villains while the regulars the people and the leader of regulars will be the hero. A thing that'll make everyone quite curious to see who will win.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Fantasy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Id be so in if this was coming back :DDD i need the inspiration..
FantasyOffline
Active
Active

Re: Staff Vs. Regulars Throwback (Poll)

Postby Raymond » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:15 pm

I like this idea, but I personally think we should hold off on starting this collab until the beginning of next year. We might have other things going on in this next month that will distract people from this. And if we do host another staff vs regulars we want everyone giving it their full attention since we are short on members compared to the last time this was hosted. At least that's my opinion. But I think it's a great idea to bring this back. I made a half assed part last time and I think I need to redeem myself.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Ray » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:27 pm

True that. I say after the poll is over, this thread should be locked until the time comes and then I or whoever else (Probably Juke or Raymond) can make a new thread (or just unlock this one with my mod powers Ray for Mod 2016 Titled "The time has come"
Until then, any ideas should be talked about discreetly.

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby Juke » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:22 am

Also suprisingly enough, we do have a lot of new members. Because of this, there will be a lot of members with varied animation skills.
I'm going to open this collab up to everyone if this happens. I'm not looking for top quality animation, I want everyone to give it their best shot but at the same time entertainment is just as important.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby Euclid » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:01 am

I think it could happen again. I'd also participate in it.
Click the Pic for TDD thread. (Credits to Sifter for making my profile, RB, and Sig.)

"Animate to entertain others, lad. That's the point of animation. Some are too blind to see it though
Being big-headed and sucking balls don't go well in pair."
-Flame
EuclidOffline
#NextComboKing2019
#NextComboKing2019

Previous

Return to Animation Chat / Resources