should the lowering of income taxes be imposed in...

Want a headache? Come here!

should the lowering of income taxes be imposed in...

Postby Alexis » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:31 am

Every country?..

Well i dont wanna start this off, but i will join in once a decent arguement has been made.
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Re: should the lowering of income taxes be imposed in...

Postby Sæglópur » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:31 am

This question is a bit too broad for 90% of the members of this forum, I think. That and I wonder how many of the people here are actually employed/effected.

Income tax works well in Western Europe to increase social benefits that aren't implemented in the same way as the US; which is a pretty massive topic in itself. Not really sure it's worth discussing here, though.
'All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptable.'
- Frank Herbert
SæglópurOffline

Re: should the lowering of income taxes be imposed in...

Postby Alexis » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:42 am

Sæglópur wrote:This question is a bit too broad for 90% of the members of this forum, I think. That and I wonder how many of the people here are actually employed/effected.

Income tax works well in Western Europe to increase social benefits that aren't implemented in the same way as the US; which is a pretty massive topic in itself. Not really sure it's worth discussing here, though.

hmm, i guess so, thats probably why people dont bother nor notice this thread :p

ill think of something debateable eventually.
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Return to Debate Area