Movies

Post your media interests here.

Re: Movies

Postby Daniël » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:53 am

Lord wrote:Looking forward to the Oscars. There's a number of Irish candidates in there. :D

<3 Saoirse
Brooklyn was amazing.

So my predictions were pretty fucking bad, but at least Leo won that Oscar!
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Alexis » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:01 am

Daniël wrote:
Lord wrote:Looking forward to the Oscars. There's a number of Irish candidates in there. :D

<3 Saoirse
Brooklyn was amazing.

So my predictions were pretty fucking bad, but at least Leo won that Oscar!

Leo..

as in leonardo dicaprio?

wow! he finally got one?!, when?
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Postby Carl » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:45 am

Why ask here when you can google it
CarlOffline
Active
Active

Postby Daniël » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:42 am

UnusAngelusAlatum wrote:Leo..

as in leonardo dicaprio?

wow! he finally got one?!, when?

I'm not sure, but I think it was during the Oscars.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Vito » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:21 am

Anyone here excited for Civil War? The final trailer is out.
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby SIFTER » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:13 am

Unless a better movie pops up, I'll go watch Civil war.

Saw Dead Pool the other day. Kinda sucks how they put the best moments in the trailer. The experience wasn't as thrilling as I'd hoped. The movie was still really good, though. You don't see a comical Marvel anti-hero every day.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Vito » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:19 am

Sifter wrote:Unless a better movie pops up, I'll go watch Civil war.

Saw Dead Pool the other day. Kinda sucks how they put the best moments in the trailer. The experience wasn't as thrilling as I'd hoped. The movie was still really good, though. You don't see a comical Marvel anti-hero every day.

Haven't watch Deadpool yet. The movie is totally censored in my country. Otherwise, he's still my favorite anti-hero.
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby Daniël » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:13 am

-NV- wrote:
Sifter wrote:Unless a better movie pops up, I'll go watch Civil war.

Haven't watch Deadpool yet. The movie is totally censored in my country. Otherwise, he's still my favorite anti-hero.

Promoting piracy is against the rules here, buuuuuutttt...

Anyway, Deadpool was awesome, I don't know if you saw a different trailer Sifter, but the one I saw just was a fun action sequence, which didn't spoil that much in my opinion. Deadpool is probably my favorite Marvel movie I've seen so far, even though I thought Ant-Man was really dope as well. I guess I like those movies a lot better when they don't take themselves so seriously.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Alca » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:18 am

Been watching a lot of old noir films. I saw The Maltese Falcon the other day, which is pretty much the first noir film. It was really good, plus Humphrey Bogart is amazing. I'm planning on watching The Big Sleep, and finally getting around to watching Cascablanca.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Postby Jack » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:30 pm

@Alca watch casablanca, it's my favorite "older" film and one of my favorite all-time movies.
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Alexis » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:08 am

just watched deadpool recently, you guys know that spiderman is basically in the trailer of Cap murica 3?

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Postby Lord » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Has anyone seen 10 Cloverfield Lane?

Also, excited for a number of films that are out, or coming out. (Kung Fu Panda 3, Captain America, Batman V Superman.)

The problem? I've no money. :P
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Daniël » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:23 am

Lord wrote:Has anyone seen 10 Cloverfield Lane?

Also, excited for a number of films that are out, or coming out. (Kung Fu Panda 3, Captain America, Batman V Superman.)

The problem? I've no money. :P

If you're a filmfan you should consider getting a subscription on your cinema. Over here you can watch an unlimited amount of movies at the biggest cinema chain for less than 20 euro's per month (3D fees not included). Especially great if you get it with a friend it's a lot of fun.

Watched Mad Max: Fury Road again yesterday, as it's back in cinema's since the Oscars. Last time I watched it it was after watching the first three movies, while drinking, smoking weed and even a balloon of laughing gas. Needless to say, once I got to watching Fury Road in cinema's I was, even though I wasn't that much under influence, too mentally drained to really take a lot of the movie in.
Now that I've watched it again I can't say anything, but how lovely it was to see. Already thought the cinematography was awesome, but sober and fully awake it's something I appreciated even more. Go see it if you haven't watched it yet.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Vito » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:44 am

I'm looking forward for a couple of Disney's Movies such as Moana, Finding Dory, The BFG, and Pete's Dragon. The animation are much better nowadays. I am really excited for it, been watching Zootopia lately. I've enjoyed the storyline and the animation. Also don't forget about MCU and DCCU ;)

Requiescat in pace, Wallet.
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby lordkazari » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:56 pm

I'm really loving capeshit these days, what about you guys?
lordkazariOffline
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Media