Xeroz's animations

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Xeroz's animations

Postby Xeroz » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:33 am

Heya! The name's Xeroz. I'm a beginner Pivot animator, aiming to be among the best. Still, I can't improve by myself. That's why I need your help guys! Whenever I update the thread and post a new animation, take a look at it. Tell me what I should change, improve or whatever. Thank you. (smile

Beginner: 01/08/2015 (M/D/Y)

Intermediate: Soon

Veteran: 2 - 3 years maybe? (JK, soon)

Elite: 6 years? (soon)

Note: Animations are from newest to oldest.

New af:

Spoiler:

Not-so-new:

Spoiler:
None yet lol.

Old af:

Spoiler:

^ Part of a joint on which me and a couple of buddies are working

For final notes, I'd like to say one thing:

"Stay awesome! All of you."
-Xeroz
Last edited by Xeroz on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 23 times in total.

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Re: Please rank me. :P

Postby SIFTER » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:10 am

Beginner.

First things first. The movement trails were definitely not necessary to use. Try to better your movement THEN consider those trailes to complement your movements. As of now, the poses AND movements are stiff, and when the beam happened, one leg abruptly snapped out of its place. Flow also seems to be a issue because at the charge up, the stickpan stopped all of a sudden.

All in all, the effect looked good and footplacement was mostly good, but you still need to work on them basics.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Xeroz » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:58 am

Sifter wrote:Beginner.

First things first. The movement trails were definitely not necessary to use. Try to better your movement THEN consider those trailes to complement your movements. As of now, the poses AND movements are stiff, and when the beam happened, one leg abruptly snapped out of its place. Flow also seems to be a issue because at the charge up, the stickpan stopped all of a sudden.

All in all, the effect looked good and footplacement was mostly good, but you still need to work on them basics.

Oh, cool. Well, what can I say? I never understood flow quite... Even in Mitch's tutorial... LOL, I'm noob fo sho... Thanks for ranking me at least. It's honor to be EVEN in the beginner rank, because I thought I won't fit even here... Thanks for the advises. (smile I hope that someday I will get even Elite... (confused

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby socks » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Gee Sifter mind dealing with the fact that he has two threads? Please stick to one thread from now on Xeroz.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Xeroz » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:02 am

socks wrote:Gee Sifter mind dealing with the fact that he has two threads? Please stick to one thread from now on Xeroz.

Oh, I'm sorry. It looks like I missed that while I was reading the rules... I think I saw it over there somewhere... Sorry. Won't happen again.

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Xeroz » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:15 pm

UPDATE!

So, I made another animation, guys, please tell me what do you think! :)

Have I improved or nah?

That's my third sword animation I've ever made.

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Alexis » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:25 am

you did the movements pretty good, but at some parts of the sword fight it is very obvious that the back of the red stick is stiff, and at other times the black sticks back would be stiff. the foot placement is pretty solid man. but you need to work on your footwork or where the feet are supposed to be placed. also before the red stick retaliates from the attack of the black stick his leg kinda goes shakey.

overall you did good buddy, keep practicing.

us beginners dont improve by doing nothing you know :>
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Postby Xeroz » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:58 am

UnusAngelusAlatum wrote:you did the movements pretty good, but at some parts of the sword fight it is very obvious that the back of the red stick is stiff, and at other times the black sticks back would be stiff. the foot placement is pretty solid man. but you need to work on your footwork or where the feet are supposed to be placed. also before the red stick retaliates from the attack of the black stick his leg kinda goes shakey.

Wow, thanks. Uhm, yeah, I saw that, but I had other stuff to do and I didn't have enough time to edit it before posting here, so... (confused Yah, footwork was never my power, but I guess I'll be able to do something good with it. Ah, yeah, I noticed that. Just forgot to edit it. (cheesygrin
Thanks, I will! (smile
Yeah, I know. It's tough, but we have to keep going. Am I right? (cheesygrin

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Alexis » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:05 am

Xeroz wrote:
UnusAngelusAlatum wrote:you did the movements pretty good, but at some parts of the sword fight it is very obvious that the back of the red stick is stiff, and at other times the black sticks back would be stiff. the foot placement is pretty solid man. but you need to work on your footwork or where the feet are supposed to be placed. also before the red stick retaliates from the attack of the black stick his leg kinda goes shakey.

Wow, thanks. Uhm, yeah, I saw that, but I had other stuff to do and I didn't have enough time to edit it before posting here, so... (confused Yah, footwork was never my power, but I guess I'll be able to do something good with it. Ah, yeah, I noticed that. Just forgot to edit it. (cheesygrin
Thanks, I will! (smile
Yeah, I know. It's tough, but we have to keep going. Am I right? (cheesygrin

Ofcourse! there are no other ways of getting better than doing that my friend :)
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Postby Xeroz » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:47 am

UPDATE!!!

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Setto » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:15 pm

Its a bit shaky on the first one, and im not gonna say that u need to work on foot placement much, its not a very big deal. The animation looks a little stiff too but youre getting there :3
ShadowLith: 450 frames
Katana guy vs big sword dude: 84 frames
pyro vs setto: i think its like 890 frames or something idfk
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Xeroz » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:10 am

Setto wrote:Its a bit shaky on the first one, and im not gonna say that u need to work on foot placement much, its not a very big deal. The animation looks a little stiff too but youre getting there :3

So much mistakes... Well, it could be worse.
*Sigh* I wish I had more motivation to work on it... So much hobbies, so little time...
Thanks for the cristism though. You're one of them good ones motivating me to become better. (smile

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby EffectualHat » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Try moving all the body parts, and fix your poses. I recommend you study real human movements. and keep spacing consistent. ;3 Gl
EffectualHatOffline
Active
Active

Postby Xeroz » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:30 am

DanteAlston wrote:Try moving all the body parts, and fix your poses. I recommend you study real human movements. and keep spacing consistent. ;3 Gl

Thanks, man! I'll try to!

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Xeroz » Sun May 08, 2016 10:16 am

UPDATE!!!!

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP