The Killing

Imaginative / creative writing goes here.

The Killing

Postby Swiifts » Sun May 22, 2016 4:47 pm

So before this starts, I plan on making this into an animation. I've spent a long time working on the story so I hope you enjoy!

It was a dark, silent night. A man we can only refer to as "x" is walking down the almost non-modern street, you could hear his footsteps from a mile away. Just to show how abandoned and quite and how transformative this place changes from day to night, it's almost as if the place is sleeping.
"x" reaches his destination, a house. Like any other a house that you could say that was owned by someone of higher class. "x" knocks on the door and as he expected a man in his 50's opened the door, and let him in so they could discuss what needed to be done.
"So, as you know my son has been killed and since the police are taking way too long with the investigation, I decided to hire you." "I'm assuming you know what I am asking of you?" queried the man.
"Yes, I understand but, you haven't given me any information for me to work from." " I hope you have some sort of documentation on your son or otherwise, there isn't much I can do." "x" explained.
The old man points towards a folder, a quite big folder on his desk packed with individual files all about his son.
"There you go, "x" I guess I was one stop ahead of you." Joked the old man.
"No one, is one step ahead of me, I'll have you know that I take my job very seriously and in doing so, I've cut off all access with friends and family. Just so I keep myself in the the game, so no one can be "one step ahead of me"." explained "x"
The old man changed his expression almost immediately, showing a bigger sign of discomfort towards "x" then he was earlier.
"Ultimately, I couldn't care less about how you view yourself, all I care about is if you are willing to take the mission." Asked the old man.
"Sure, I don't see why not." "x" replies.
"Thank you, you don't know how grateful I am." says the old man.
The old man passes "x" the folder with all the information needed for this case, and as he leaves into the darkness, the old man closes the door and a grin grows on his face. And then his personality changes, his eyes widen his mouths grows, and then he laughs into the darkness.....

To be continued in episode 1 of "The Killing".
SwiiftsOffline

Re: The Killing

Postby Eremix » Wed May 25, 2016 5:33 am

Oh, shit.. Gotta wait for the whole story.
Watching anime be like

EremixOffline

Postby lordkazari » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:56 am

Really bad, the tense is all over the damn place. Did this happen in the past or are we watching the story unfold in the present?
lordkazariOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Gary » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:17 pm

lordkazari wrote:Really bad, the tense is all over the damn place. Did this happen in the past or are we watching the story unfold in the present?

stop bumping jesus christ
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Return to Literature Section