Art Showcase-"Maneater"

Drawn art, concept, photography.

Re: Art Showcase-Florence And The Machine

Postby Carl » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:30 pm

This is amazing, man. Something i would print, frame it and hang it on my wall.
CarlOffline
Active
Active

Re: Art Showcase-Florence And The Machine

Postby Lord » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:36 pm

A few relatives of mine went to see them recently. I don't know anything about them, but that is one fine drawing there Senzo. ;)
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: Art Showcase-Florence Welch

Postby Jack » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:45 pm

*artgasm*
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Re: Art Showcase-Hitchcock

Postby Senzo » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:21 am

Thanks for the feedback, guys!
Came here to update this thing, made a couple of drawings by the time I was off. You can easily see which ones are digital and which are traditional. By the way, it´s great to see people are still animating and making such wonderful work.
SenzoOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Raymond » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:47 am

Lmao...
Senzo wrote:
"Adolf Trump"

Spoiler:
Senzo your artwork always blows my mind. I envy your originality. Every piece I've seen from you has something about it that makes it unique from your others. And I feel like that's the hardest thing to do when creating artwork.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Juke » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:56 am

I remember seeing your drawings when you first started, and man have you really improved. I love watching your time lapse videos it's really cool to see how you work and then finally see the end result which is always great. Keep up the great work, and it's nice to see you still visiting :)
JukeOffline
Honorary

Re: Art Showcase-Becky G

Postby Senzo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:13 pm

Thanks Raymond and Juke!

What´s up DarkDemons? Have edited my post with some other paintings that I did. Make sure to watch my time-lapse videos!
If anyone uses Instagram here, I´m really active there. I´m leaving a link below so that you can check it out ;)
https://instagram.com/bruno.acosta98/
SenzoOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Blademaster » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:34 am

Senzo wrote:Thanks Raymond and Juke!

What´s up DarkDemons? Have edited my post with some other paintings that I did. Make sure to watch my time-lapse videos!
If anyone uses Instagram here, I´m really active there. I´m leaving a link below so that you can check it out ;)
https://instagram.com/bruno.acosta98/

You're fucking amazing. I'll follow you when I get back home. I love how you play with all these proportions and expressions of these faces.
your eye for detail is just insane man. Great work.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Lord » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:54 am

Just compared a Becky G pic to your painting.
Very well done. ;)
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Pop » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:03 am

Nice Job. I draw but I always have trouble doing the eyes and getting them balanced between each other.
PopOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby .paperv » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:34 am

Excellent work, you are very determined sir! Can you use ms paint to draw something like that in the next video? :) I would love to see it man. Keep it up!^^
I make cool moves

. (scared .

.papervOffline
// NV // Vito
// NV // Vito

Postby Jack » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:11 am

this stuff always blows my mind; the level of detail is amazing.
"friday" started playing in my head before i realized what a fucking idiot i was.
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Raymond » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:03 am

Once again this is amazing stuff Bruno. I bet the people who commissioned you got a good laugh out of their portraits. It's cool how you can exaggerate their facial proportions so much without making them look too unusual. It's almost surreal in a way.

I don't watch supernatural, but my sister does and even if you didn't mark the image as Winchester, it's easy to tell that's Sam and Dean. I like the shading in this one, it looks dead on.

I found the reference you used for Becky G. They look similar, but there is a lot of differences. Mainly in the colors you used, but also her facial expression. In your version she looks more insecure, where as in the reference image she looks more seductive. Probably because of her eyebrow positioning, but it's nice to see subtle changes so it's not just a replica of the reference image.

I still picture your pivot animations when I see your name, but I'm starting to imagine your surreal drawings now. It's crazy how fast you've improved. Do you plan to take your talent with art farther? Like are you planning to visit art festivals and sell your work, or is this more of a relaxing hobby for you?
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby XElite109 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:12 am

Spoiler:
Eh wowser these are some real ugly people XD
anyway your work is crazy man like jesus the details ridiculous bruno!
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby Senzo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Thanks a lot people! It´s always been nice to hear stuff from you.
I´m not a big fan of exageration on caricatures, which is kinda contradictory because caricatures are supposed to be exagerated, but I try to balance my drawings between realism and cartoonism, looks good for my taste.
I don´t copy exactly from my references, I just use them as references, basically. They are useful for me to use them as guides to find the correct proportions of the subject I´m drawing, but after the sketch is done, I rarely keep the image opened. I do the greyscale and coloring myself.
SenzoOffline
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork / Photography