Apex's artwork

Drawn art, concept, photography.

Apex's artwork

Postby Apexsea » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:10 pm

[color=#00BFFF]ok, i think i have this under controll, soooooo, yay[/color]

hey guys, and girls, and non gender spicific

so, welcome to my show case, here you get to see some of my work that i do, i will edit consistently, the only thing i do is draw, but i am thinking of animating, (its going to be hard) so i hope yo look forward to it and ill see you next time! (cheesygrin
Attachments
Apex and overide GIF.gif
Apex and overide GIF.gif (50.33 KiB) Viewed 2900 times
Last edited by Apexsea on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ApexseaOffline

Re: Apex's artwork

Postby SIFTER » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi, welcome to TDD. I hope that by joining this site you'll be able to improve. Allow me to help you with this modest cnc: Draw better stickmen.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby elixir » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:38 pm

"artwork"
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Hey Apex, I've locked your previous thread to keep your artwork in one place. If you need to update in the future, edit your original post with the updated stuff, then make a new post saying "Update" by clicking the "Post Reply" button or using the "Quick Reply" area at the bottom of the page. This will bump your topic to the top, and people will see that you've updated.

The artworks have nice glow effects and colours. The concept on the bottom drawing is interesting, with the shadows showing their true intentions. You could draw better stick-men if you used the line tool, because they look wobbly at the moment.

Also, if you want to post images it's better to use an image hosting site like http://imgur.com/ where you can upload there, copy the url and paste it in your thread. That way you won't have the attachments box containing everything. If you need further advice on how to do this just PM me.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Return to Artwork / Photography