My Anims

Start your journey with Pivot here.

Moderator: Rank Team

My Anims

Postby xXMistRavenXx » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Yo yo, what's up on guys and gals alike? You know who it is, the one and only! Welcome to my anim thread! Here I'll be posting all of my ideas as well as a few previews of what I'll be working on. Any sort of constructive criticism is accepted (as long as it actually IS helpful in some way, ex: "Try smoothing out the movements a little bit more with some easing", or "Try slowing down things a bit when something dramatic happens", etc.) as well as any sort of references that'll help me become a better animator (and possibly a Mentor/Sensei that would be willing to take me on as his apprentice). So, here's hoping that I can only get better as time goes on!

Ideas so far:
    Guy gets chased by Demons summoned by an Evil Mage (or something like that) and has to defeat them in order to stop the world from being destroyed/conquered.
    Escape the box/smash the wall (look it up on YouTube if you don't know what I mean, in the works)
    Guy slaying a dragon
    Colors fighting against their opposite (Red vs Blue and/or White vs Black, both in the works if I don't get bored with them first.)
    Experiment escaping from its testing facility (in the works if I don't get bored with it first)- Inspiration: Raizen by Javarush214
    Guy fighting a mecha/robot- Inspiration: War Machine by Sunil Sital
    Ninja fighting a demon- Inspiration: Ninja vs Demon by Sunil Sital

Might be adding to the list as time goes on, but I will be taking ideas off as I complete them/no longer feel the need to animate it.

Previews:

Red vs Blue:
Spoiler:

White vs Black:
Spoiler:

Escape the box (also a test for falling and impact physics as well as effects):
Spoiler:
Last edited by xXMistRavenXx on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xXMistRavenXxOffline
Active
Active

Re: My Anims

Postby ishamahes » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:30 am

Your anims are nice.Keep it up,man.

My animations

My thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3129
ishamahesOffline
Active
Active

Postby xXMistRavenXx » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:53 am

ishamahes wrote:Your anims are nice.Keep it up,man.

Thanks man, I just gotta figure out where I'm going next with these previews y'know? XD
xXMistRavenXxOffline
Active
Active

Postby Stringers » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:28 pm

xXMistRavenXx wrote:Hey, what's goin' on Guys and Gals alike? You know who it is, the one and only! Welcome to my Anim Thread! Here I'll be posting all of my Anim Ideas as well as a few Previews (just the very Beginning) for Anims that I'll be working on. Any sort of Constructive Criticism is accepted (as long as it actually IS helpful in some way, ex: "Try smoothing out the Movements a little bit more with some Easing." or "Try slowing down things a bit when something Dramatic happens.", etc.) as well as any sort of references that'll help me become a better Animator (and possibly a Mentor/Sensei that would be willing to take me on as his Apprentice). So, here's hoping that I can only get better as time goes on!

Ideas so far:
    Guy gets chased by Demons summoned by an Evil Mage (or something like that) and has to defeat them in order to stop the Mage.
    Escape the Box or Smash the Wall (look it up on YouTube if you don't know what I mean, in the works)
    Guy slaying a Dragon
    Colors fighting against their Opposite (Red vs Blue and/or White vs Black, both in the works if I don't get Bored with them first.)
    Wu vs Ninja and Samurai
    Experiment escaping from its Testing Facility (in the works if I don't get Bored with it first)- Inspiration: Raizen by Javarush214
    Guy fighting a Mecha- Inspiration: War Machine by Sunil Sital
    Ninja fighting a Demon- Inspiration: Ninja vs Demon by Sunil Sital

Might be adding to the List as time goes on, but I will be taking Ideas off the List as I complete them.

Previews:

Red vs Blue:
Spoiler:

White vs Black:
Spoiler:

Escape the Box (also a Test for Falling and Impact Physics as well as Effects):
Spoiler:

Red vs Blue: In this animation the run is very shaky and stiff, to fix the shakiness go back in each frame and make sure no limbs go back on each other unless in a circular motion since it's just a run, to fix the stiffness add more frames and move every joint every frame he flash effects with the black and red screen really took ay from the power of the punch also makes it a bit strange to follow because it happened to fast, next time try adding more frames to give it the powerful feel that you are going for. After the red stk punched the blue in the face, the far view smash into the wall I liked the most, the trail was a bit to short,maybe about 3 pixels too thick, and based on the power seemed to be going into to the punch the streak wasn't fast enough. feels like you are rushing your animation, trust me, I did the same thing up until a few days ago when I finally understood it takes time to make something amazing just have to be verery patience even though it can get annoying the outcome will be worth it

White vs Black: Better easing than in the first but still it would look a ton better if you did some more.

Escape the Box: Not much to go off of here, nice reactions

I like the your ideas keep at it and if you where wondering I'd say you are medium beginner maybe borderline high
StringersOffline

Return to Pivot Beginners Hall